The SpeakerCraft IRC-2.0 is an infrared receiver that allows you to use your A/V components with a handheld remote, even though the devices may be installed out of the line of sight. This receiver is coupled with a regulated power supply. You are able to mount the receiver on a wall, cabinet, or any flat surface and control your A/V equipment located in other rooms or enclosures.
SpeakerCraft IRC-2.0 Features and Specifications:
- Unique Quad 3.5mm Mini-Phone Type Connector
- Exclusive Ambient Noise Suppressor
- Small Unit Designed To Mount to the Surface of a Cabinet, TV Set or Wall
- IR Activity and System Status LEDs
- Frequency Range: 28 – 90 kHz
- Requires Regulated Power Supply, Terminator Block, and Emitters
- Dimensions: (L x W x D) 29/16″ x 9/16″ x 9/16″ (65 mm x 14 mm x 14 mm)
- Weight: 1 lb.
SpeakerCraft IRC-2.0 Applications:
- personal home theater uses
- professional use