Speakercraft AIM 7 Two Series 2 In-Ceiling Speaker
The Speakercraft AIM 7 Two Series 2 In-Ceiling Speaker has a different appearance than other speakers when you remove the grille. It’s sound is equallty as different, too. The sophisticated technology means you’ll enjoy high-performance sound in just about any listening environment. Low-density compounds are used in the enclosure to minimize unwanted resonance. Carefully chosen internal components help to reduce virtually any distortion and air turbulence.
The 7″ wooferSpeakercraft AIM 7 Two Series 2 In-Ceiling Speaker in the tilts up to 15 degrees each way. Each of the four 5/8″ tweeters built into the ARC Tweeter Array can rotate and tilt. That means you can mount your speaker where you want and then simply angle it so it’s sound is directed where you want. Then just simply re-tilt to change the sound’s direction. It’s really that easy! WavePlane™ technology helps further focus high-frequency sound dispersion, providing maximum clarity for music and home theater sound.
Take your home listening environment up a notch with the Speakercraft AIM 7 Two Series 2 In-Ceiling Speaker.
Speakercraft AIM 7 Two Series 2 In-Ceiling Speaker Features:
- 7″ glass fiber cone woofer.
- 15° of pivoting ability.
- ARC tweeter array incorporates four 5/8″ silk dome tweeters.
- each tweeter features 15° pivoting & 359° rotational ability.
- acoustic isolation technology helps to minimize the transfer of acoustic energy to mounting and surrounding surfaces.
- front-mounted switch allows ±3dB of treble adjustment.
- timbre-matched to other Two series speakers.
- handles 125 watts RMS.
- frequency response: 40-20,000 Hz.
- sensitivity: 88 dB.
- impedance: 8 ohms.
- the grille is paintable to match your decor.
- 9-5/8″ diameter x 5-1/2″ deep.
- speaker cutout diameter: 8-1/4″.
- Speakercraft AIM 7 Two Series 2 In-Ceiling Speaker warranty: lifetime.