Shure QLXD14/85 Wireless Lavalier Microphone System
The Shure QLXD14/85 Wireless Lavalier Microphone System can be used for mid-size events and installations in businesses, hotels, government offices, schools, houses of worship, live performance spaces, and more. It features 24-bit digital audio, network control, and AES-256 encryption. The QLX-D wireless system is built with switching diversity and automatic channel scan, and has IR sync capabilities to make finding an open frequency quick. Featuring a frequency range of 20 Hz to 20 kHz, it offers more than 60 available channels per frequency band. The receiver and beltpack also feature a backlit LCD display to allow for navigation though the menus and controls. With clearly defined performance the QLX-D wireless delivers clean audio and provides professional features for demanding live sound events and installations.
The QLXD14/85 system includes a QLXD4 receiver, QLXD1 Transmitter with WL185 microphone, PS23 power supply, two 1/2 wave antennas, two 2′ BNC cables with bulkhead adapters, a zipper bag, two AA Alkaline batteries, and rackmount hardware.
- 300 feet (100 meters) line-of-sight operating range
- 120 dB dynamic range
- Digital predictive switching diversity receiver to capture the clearest sound
- 64 MHz tuning bandwidth
- Up to 17 compatible systems per 6 MHz TV band, and 22 systems per 8 MHz band
- Easy pairing of transmitters and receivers over IR scan and sync
- Automatic channel scan
- Selectable display mode showing group/channel, frequency, or battery runtime
- Rugged metal construction
|Model||WL185 with TA4F connector|
|Package Weight||8.7 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||19.4 x 17.6 x 4.0″|