Shure QLXD124/85 Wireless Combo Microphone System
The Shure QLXD124/85 Wireless Combo Microphone System is a handheld/Lavaleir system that can be used for mid-size events and installations in businesses, hotels, government offices, schools, houses of worship, live performance spaces, and more. It features 24-bit digital audio, network control and AES-256 encryption. The QLXD124/85 wireless system is built with switching diversity and automatic channel scan, and has one-touch IR sync capabilities to make finding an open frequency quick. Featuring a frequency range of 20 Hz to 2 0kHz, it offers more than 60 available channels per frequency band. The handheld and bodypack transmitters also have backlit LCD displays to allow for navigation though the menus and controls. With clearly defined performance, the QLXD124/85 delivers good clean audio and provides professional features for demanding live sound events and installations.
The QLXD124/85 system includes a QLXD4 receiver, QLXD1 transmitter, WL185 microphone, QLXD2/SM58 transmitter, PS23 power supply, two detachable 1/2 wave antennas, two 2′ BNC cables with bulkhead adapters, two zipper bags, four AA alkaline batteries, and rackmount hardware.
- Includes handheld and bodypack transmitters with SM58 and WL185 microphones
- 120 dB dynamic range
- Digital predictive switching diversity receiver to capture the clearest sound
- 64 MHz tuning bandwidth
- Up to 17 compatible systems per 6 MHz TV band, and 22 systems per 8 MHz band
- Easy pairing of transmitters and receivers over IR scan and sync
- Automatic channel scan
- Selectable display mode showing group/channel, frequency, or battery runtime
- Rugged metal construction
Mic Capsule Type Handheld: SM58
Frequency Response 20 Hz to 20 kHz Polar Pattern Cardioid Shipping Package Weight 10.3 lb Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 19.291 x 17.323 x 4.646″