Rane Serato SL2 with Serato DJ Software
The Rane Serato SL2 with Serato DJ Software is the creative boost you’ve been looking for. Take your entire digital collection on the road with Serato DJ Software. This system easily replicates the traditional DJ experience with it’s “real feel” user experience. The Rane Serato SL2 with Serato DJ Software USB 2.0 interface can easily connect one or two standard vinyl or CD turntables to your computer. This is done via a single USB cable and audio connections to line inputs on your DJ mixer of choice.
This system includes Serato SL2 module and Serato Live DJ software. It is easily used with with Scratch Live. Rane’s Core Audio and ASIO drivers connect to other popular DJ and DAW software, making it a great addition to your equipment. This package includes two 12˝ Serato Control Vinyl records, two Serato Control CDs, USB cable, and RCA audio cables to your mixer.
- Inputs for two deck mixing on turntables or CD decks.
- Two software-switchable analog Thru connections for regular vinyl or CD.
- Studio-grade phono preamps, and 48 kHz 24-bit audio processing for superior sound quality.
- Advanced, low latency USB 2.0 drivers.
- Built-in galvanic isolation to eliminate computer noise and interference.
- Compact and ultra-rugged hardware for portability and simple setup.
- ASIO and Core Audio Drivers for compatibility with third-party software.
- Bus power from USB port or with optional external RS6 power supply.
Includes Serato DJ software
Rane is pleased to announce that Rane Serato SL2, which previously included Serato Scratch Live software is now fully supported by Serato DJ software. DJs currently using Serato Scratch Live with supported Rane hardware, such as the Rane Serato SL2, can now migrate to the new and improved Serato DJ free of charge. If you’re familiar with Scratch Live, the transition to Serato DJ is easy and intuitive. Serato DJ 1.6 is a free upgrade supporting the Sixty-One, Sixty-Two, Sixty-Eight, SL2, SL3, and SL4.
Serato DJ provides support for DVS (digital vinyl system), iZotope FX, Sync, Slip Mode, more Cue points, jump-to-loop, an improved 24-slot sampler and takes advantage of the high performance, ultra-low latency Rane ASIO and Core Audio drivers. Both programs share compatible song libraries, the same general workflow and deck layout.
Upgrading is optional — Serato Scratch Live will still work with the Sixty-One, Sixty-Two, Sixty-Eight, Rane Serato SL2, SL3, and SL4. You can have both programs installed, and use one or the other at will!
Read Rane’s blog post about what changes Scratch Live users can expect here.
UPDATE! SERATO DJ 1.6.1 HAS WINDOWS 8 SUPPORT.
Find out more and download Serato DJ here.