Numark M4 3-Channel Scratch Mixer
The Numark M4 3-Channel Scratch Mixer is a 3-channel tabletop mixer. This has been specifically engineered for any DJ who needs maximum flexibility, yet wants as much space as possible to work in. It features a replaceable crossfader with reverse and slope controls as well as a 1/4″ microphone input with EQ. And of course there is plenty of routing for phono and line-level devices.
Where Numark M4 3-Channel Scratch Mixer really shows it’s true power is in it’s impressive input section. Two switchable phono/line inputs plus four more dedicated line inputs add up to give you a total of six inputs. Add to that Master and Record outputs, and steep three-band EQ/rotary kills on each channel, and you’ve got a powerhouse package. You are ready to meet anything any gig throws at you. Get your Numark M4 3-Channel Scratch Mixer today!
Numark M4 3-Channel Scratch Mixer Features:
- 3-channel tabletop mixer.
- Inputs: 2 phono/line switchable (RCA), 4 line (RCA), mic (1/4″).
- Outputs: Master (RCA), Record (RCA), headphone (1/4″ stereo).
- Steep 3-band EQ/rotary kills on each channel.
- Microphone input with EQ.
- 6-segment LED display for monitoring signal strength.
- Toggle for master and PFL metering.
- Replaceable crossfader with reverse and slope controls.
Numark M4 3-Channel Scratch Mixer Specifications:
- Line input: 10Kohm input impedance; 80mV RMS sensitivity for 0dB output.
- Mic input: 600ohm input impedance unbalanced; 1.5mV RMS sensitivity for 0dB output; 400mV RMS max input.
- Phono input: 47Kohm input impedance; 1.3mV RMS sensitivity @ 1kHz for 0dB output.
- Line outputs: 7V RMS max.
- Headphone ouputs: 0.5W into 47ohm.
- Channel fader kill: Better than 90dB at 1kHz.
- Crossfader kill: Better than 75dB.
- Crosstalk: Better than 80dB at 1kHz.
- Distortion: Less than 0.05%.
- Signal-to-Noise ratio (maximum output JIS-A weighted):
- Line: Better than 100dB.
- Mic: Better than 95dB.
- Phono: Better than 85dB.
- Frequency response:
- Line: 20 â 20,000Hz Â±0.5dB.
- Mic: 20 â 15,000Hz Â±0.5dB.
- Phono: Â±1dB; -3dB attenuation at 20Hz to reduce rumble and feedback.
- Channel equalizer:
- Bass: +12 / -35dB at 20Hz.
- Mid: +12 / -25dB at 1.3kHz.
- Treble: +12 / -20dB at 15kHz.