Trigger Finger Pro Pad Controller by M-Audio
The Trigger Finger Pro Pad Controller, from M-Audio, puts you at the top of your game. This controller provides unmatched freedom, music production and software integration. The Trigger Finger Pro Pad Controller is a fully loaded controller with a standalone step sequencer. You can do it all! Utilize any audio software with a variety of hardware controls (16 velocity- and pressure-sensitive RGB pads and 4 assignable knobs, faders, and backlit buttons offer comprehensive control of virtual instruments, DAWs, effect plugins, and more.
Trigger Finger Pro Pad Controller is loaded with the software you need to create inspiring electronic music in a snap.Over 8GB of cutting edge loops, synths, drum kits and sound modules have been curated to assure you the clearest sound. Top quality is assured for both producers and performers alike!
Step Into the Trigger Finger Pro Pad Controller
Trigger Finger Pro Pad Controller is a combo of an on-board step sequencer and an interface for streamlined music creation capabilities. With the 64-step sequencer, users can quickly assemble complex grooves and melodies on the fly. The sequencer can work in standalone mode and send step-sequencer data to any device that accepts a MIDI In; sequence hardware synthesizers, drum machines, and more with your Trigger Finger Pro. The Trigger Finger Pro features a large LCD screen for greater visibility. It’s a snap to dial in or fine-tune software parameters. Finally, all the controls are arranged in an ergonomic layout for an intuitive interface designed to facilitate contemporary music production and performance.
The Fourth Degree of Trigger Finger Pro Pad CONTROLLER
Four pad banks expand the number of Trigger Finger Pro’s high-performance pads, up to 64 total. This makes for optimmal triggering and finger drumming. Four additional control banks expand the number of knobs, faders, and switches to 16 each. Trigger Finger Pro also supports Mackie Control and HUI for further DAW integration and hands-on mixing.
From Studio To Stage with the Trigger Finger Pro Pad Controller
The Trigger Finger Pro can adapt for any need. Use it for any type of performance. Multiple MIDI connections, a USB- MIDI and a 5-pin MIDI output, interface directly with music software/hardware and meet the demands of today’s hybrid software-and-hardware setups. Plus, Trigger Finger Pro is class-compliant and USB-powered for seamless integration with your Mac or PC.
Production Content of the Trigger Finger Pro Pad Controller
Trigger Finger Pro Pad Controller comes complete with the M-Audio Arsenal software and over 8GB of production software and samples. The intelligent content filter parameters help you finde and build on the sound you desire. Plus, Arsenal integrates directly into popular DAWs and navigate hardware controls visually, making customization and workflow a breeze.
AIR Drums, by AIR Music Tech, is a virtual drum module that comes loaded with a world-class library of drum and percussion samples. Hybrid 3, also by AIR Music Tech, is a high-definition synthesizer that combines the warmth of legendary analog synths with a full range of futuristic, digital manipulation capabilities. Toolroom Records artist launch packs include 2.5GB of premium instrumental loops, drum kits, and one-shots curated by the label’s top-charting artists. A 5GB drum and percussion library by Prime Loops combines over 2,000 kick, snare, claps, and percussion sounds for unprecedented beat production. Additional artist content puts the best sounds of electronic music right into your hands.
Trigger Finger Pro Pad Controller Features
- 16 RGB velocity- and pressure-sensitive pads each with 4 banks for 64 pads
- 12 assignable controls for interfacing with virtual instruments, plugins, and DAWs
- Onboard 64-step sequencer for quickly building grooves and melodies
- Large display for easy programming, sequencing, and performing
- USB-MIDI connectivity with 5-pin MIDI output
- Step sequencer is also standalone and can sequence external hardware over a MIDI connection
- Mackie Control and HUI for further DAW integration
- USB-powered and class-compliant; no power adapter or drivers required
- Slimline design and detachable 3-position metal stand for maximum portability
- Road-ready chassis with a brushed aluminum faceplate
- M-Audio Arsenal software (download) with preset library and automapping templates runs standalone or as a plugin
- Production software package included: M-Audio Arsenal, AIR Drums, Hybrid 3 by AIR Music Tech, Toolroom artist launch packs, and Prime Loops expansion pack (downloads)
- Macintosh: Core Duo or faster, 2GB RAM, Mac OSX 10.7.5 or higher
- Windows: Core Duo or faster, 2GB RAM, Windows 7 or higher
- Available USB Port
- Storage: Software install: 500MB; Arsenal patches: 1GB per 1000 patches; Sound content: 8GB