JBL STX815M 15″ 2-Way Stage Monitor
The JBL STX815M 12″ 2-Way Stage Monitor is a single 15″ lightweight two-way system. This monitor is designed to function as a high-power handling, FOH loudspeaker system or as an extended range floor monitor. This speaker offers an extremely high level of performance either ground, pole or stand mounted. A 70 degree by 70 degree coverage angle for focused direct control.
This powerhouse is great for live music applications and is guaranteed to go the distance. JBL power tests for 100 hours to assure that you get quality in your equipment. Clear highs and no distortion are a must when it comes to big sound. Look no further than the JBL STX815M 15″ 2-Way Stage Monitor for your sound needs.
JBL STX815M 15″ 2-Way Stage Monitor Features:
- Compact and low-profile for minimal obstruction of audience sight-lines.
- 70°x 70° nominal coverage.
- Bi-amplified or full-range passive operation.
- Pole socket for applications requiring pole or tripod mounting.
- Twelve M10 suspension points.
- High power handling, low distortion Vented Gap Cooling™ LF driver.
- 3 in. (diaphragm) neodymium magnet compression driver.
- Rugged DuraFlex™ coated enclosures sized to be truck pack friendly.
- 14-Gauge steel grille lined with acoustically transparent cloth.
JBL STX815M 15″ 2-Way Stage Monitor Specifications:
|Frequency Range ( –10 dB)||41 Hz-20 kHz|
|Frequency Response (± 3 dB)||55 Hz-20 kHz|
|Coverage Pattern||70˚ × 70˚ nominal|
|Sensitivity (1W/1m)||96 dB|
|Power Rating||800 W / 1600 W / 3200 W|
|Rated Maximum SPL||131 dB SPL Peak|
|Input Connectors||Two NL4|
|Operational Modes||Full Range/Bi-Amp|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||721 mm x 436 mm x 329 mm|
(28.4″ x 17.2″ x 13.0″)
|Net Weight||26 kg (58 lbs)|