JBL EON206P Portable 6.5” Two-Way PA System
The JBL EON206P Portable 6.5” Two-Way PA System is a self-contained, portable PA system. This system continues JBL’s legacy of high quality and standards byfeaturing multiple input channels with individual tone controls, reverb and convenient sound output capabilities. The user can easily integrate the system into any number of audio environments. With its lightweight and ergonomic design, the EON206P is truly user friendly. Whether you’re a musician, singer, DJ, teacher or anyone in need of a truly compact and portable system, the EON206P has all the features you need to deliver your message.
JBL EON206P Portable 6.5” Two-Way PA System Features:
- Powered mixer panel and dual full-ranged speakers.
- Detachable powered mixer.
- Ultra light weight and compact, weighing only (25 lbs).
- Ergonomic soft touch top grip for easy handling.
- 100Â° H x 80Â° V asymmetrical wave guide for uniform audience coverage.
- Integrated 36 mm pole mount socket with stabilizing securing screw.
- Highly designed composite enclosures for durability, lightweight, and acoustic performance.
- Convenient hide away power and cable storage space.
JBL EON206P Portable 6.5” Two-Way PA System Specifications:
|Input Connectors||2x Combination 1/4″ Phone XLR (XLR is mic level, 1/4″ is line level).|
2x 1/4″ phone for channels 3/4.
2x RCA (left and right pair) for channels 3/4.
1x 1/4″ stereo phono for Smartphones or personal media players.
|Output Connectors||2x RCA (left and right pair) for monitors.|
|Input Impedances||Ch 1-2 combo XLR: 40 kΩ balanced.|
Ch 1-2 Combo TRS: 40 kΩ balanced.
Ch 3-4 TRS: 20 kΩ unbalanced.
Ch 5-6 1/8″ stereo: 10 kΩ unbalanced.
|Signal Indicator||Limit: yellow LED.|
|Equalization||Individual channel Bass and Treble controls, center detent, ± 12 dB cut and boost.|
|Limiter||Onboard DSP limiting and tuning.|
|Type||2x self powered 6.5″ two-way with bass reflex and waveguide.|
|Max SPL Level||113 dB.|
|Frequency Range||-10 dB: 64 to 22,000 Hz.|
|Frequency Response||-3 dB: 77 to 20,000 Hz.|
|Coverage Pattern||100° x 80°.|
|Power Rating||2 x 80 W.|
–DOWNLOAD user manual.