JBL Control 126W is a 2-way in-wall speaker with a 100-watt program power handling capacity and a discreet, high-tech appearance, designed for enhanced music reproduction applications in a variety of venues ranging from boardrooms to bistros.
The JBL Control 126W is equipped with an aimable 1″ titanium dome tweeter and a potent 6.5″ aluminum cone woofer, and features an extended frequency reproduction, waveguide technology, and a high- and low-pass filter-driven crossover network, along with paintable enclosure baffles and grille for matching the locale decor.
- In-wall 2-way installation speaker with paintable baffles and grille and extended frequency reproduction
- Foreground music solution with discreet, minimized visual impact for boardroom, reception areas, restaurants, airports and retail applications
- 100-watt program, 200-watt peak power handling performance
- 6.5″ durable polymer-coated aluminum cone woofer with LF reproduction to 38Hz
- 1″ titanium dome tweeter on low-diffraction swivel mount with built-in proprietary EOS(TM) waveguide technology for low distortion, smooth HF reproduction
- Aimable tweeter with -10° positioning adjustment
- High-slope 3rd order crossover network with high- and low-pass filtering to tweeter and woofer
- Fits in wallspace of conventional stud-wall existing or new construction facilities
- Optional custom rough-in frame for new construction installations