Image Dynamics MQ150.2 Mini Amplifier – 2 Channel – 500w RMS
Compact size. HUGE sound! The MQ150.2 mini amplifier is a Full Range Class D is the most compact 2-channel model ever from image Dynamics! The MQ150.2 mini amplifier is a combination of detailed musical performance with impressive power and dynamics – especially for such a small chassis.
The Image Dynamics MQ150.2 is the perfect solution to run your front sound stage or rear fill. Also ideal for a single IDQ v4 or a Pair of ID v4 subwoofers! Power your speakers system to its fullest potential while maintaining the cleanest sound quality with the MQ150.2! The Image Dynamics MQ150.2 uses nothing but top-of-the-line internal components that you will not find in run-of-the-mill mass produced amplifiers. This amp is built to last and most importantly, built to perform. With a rich feature set, including a variable low pass crossover, selectable frequency bass boost and a subsonic filter to protect your subwoofers, you’re guaranteed the get the performance that you expect from your gear. The Image Dynamics MQ150.2 uses a 5-way system protection circuit and soft start feature which allows for total protection of the amplifier and the speakers that are connected to it.
Image Dynamics MQ150.2 Features
- 150 watts x 2 @ 4 ohms
- 250 watts x 2 @ 2 ohms stereo
- 500 watts x 1 @ 4 ohms bridged
- MOSFET power supply
- Soft Start Turn-on
- Bridgeable Capability
- Bi-Polar High-current output devices
- Auxiliary full range output
- Two-layer PC Board with heavy 2 oz copper
- 5-Way System Protection circuitry
- MQ Series 2-Channel Class D Mini Car Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 150 watts x 2 chan.
- 2 ohms: 250 watts x 2 chan.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 500 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 or Mono channel operation
- Built-in auxiliary input
- Variable high-pass filter (40-400 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Variable low-pass filter (40-400 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- 5 way protection circuit
- 8 gauge power and ground wiring is required for installation
- Contact us for information regarding a discount on select amplifier kits from our website when purchased together with this amplifier
- Dimensions: 4.1″W x 7.2″L x 1.4″H
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer’s Warranty