Image Dynamics i5800 5 Channel Full Range Class A/B Amplifier 960w RMS
Image Dyanimics’ I series amplifiers are perfect for those looking to get a great performing amplifier that they can trust time and time again. The i5800 is a 5-channel amplifier that is rated at 75W RMS x 4 chan. @ 4 ohms, 115W RMS x 4 chan. @ 2ohms, and 230W RMS x 2 chan. @ 4ohms bridged. With that kind of power this amplifier will power up those brand new after market speakers and subwoofers for a complete car audio installation. The 5/4/3/2 and mono channel operation abilities of the this amplifier make it extremely versatile and adaptable for any application. The amplifier features a heavy duty aluminum alloy heatsink for extreme heat dissipation and a 3-way protection system along with a soft star feature for ultimate protection. Low and high-pass filters and adjustable bass boost will give you complete control of fine tuning your audio system for the best sound possible. Low and high level inputs make this amplifier suitable for any vehicle and any application.
Image Dynamics i5800 5ch Amp Specs
- 5-Channel Class AB i Series Car Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 65 watts x 4 chan. + 250 x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 90 watts x 4 chan. + 400 x 1 chan.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 180 watts x 2 chan. + 400 x 1 chan. @ 2 ohms
- CEA Power Rating @ 14.4V:
- 2 ohms: 100 watts x 4 chan. + 425 x 1 chan.
- Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
- LED status indicator
- Fully adjustable bass EQ (0-18 dB @ 40 Hz)
- Soft delay remote turn on/off circuit to eliminate pops and clicks
- 5/4/3/2/1 Channel operation
- Low level line inputs and outputs
- 3-Way System Protection circuitry (thermal, DC, and speaker short protection)
- Remote bass level sold separately
- Heavy duty aluminum finned heatsink for extreme heat dissipation
- Silver-plated RCA level inputs
- Silver-plated screw terminals
- Input sensitivity: 0.5V-4.0V
- Variable High-Pass Filter (40-250 Hz)
- Variable Low-Pass Filter (40-250 Hz)
- Crossover Slope: 12 dB
- Damping Factor: >150
- THD (Total Harmonic Distortion): 0.5%
- Frequency Response: 20-22,000 Hz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >94 dB
- Fuse Rating: 2 x 40 amp
- Dimensions: 18-1/2″L x 8″W x 2-1/4″H
- 4-gauge power and ground wiring is required for installation. Contact us for information regarding a discount on select amplifier kits when purchased together with this amplifier.