Image Dynamics i4500 4 Channel class A/B Amplifier – 460w RMS
The Image Dynamics i4500 is perfect for those looking to get a great performing amplifier that they can trust time and time again. The Image Dynamics i4500 is a 4-channel amplifier that is rated at 75W RMS x 4 chan. @ 4 ohms, 115W RMS x 4 chan. @ 2ohms, and 230W RMS x 2 chan. @ 4ohms bridged. With that kind of power this amplifier will power up those brand new after market speakers or even some subwoofers at the bridged impedance. The Image Dynamics i4500 4 channel amplifier features a heavy duty aluminum alloy heatsink for extreme heat dissipation and a 3-way protection system along with a soft star feature for ultimate protection. Low and high-pass filters and adjustable bass boost will give you complete control of fine tuning your audio system for the best sound possible. Low and high level inputs make this amplifier suitable for any vehicle and any application.
Image Dynamics i4500 Specs
- 4-Channel Class AB i Series Car Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 75 watts x 4 chan.
- 2 ohms: 115 watts x 4 chan.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 230 watts x 2 chan.
- CEA Power Rating @ 14.4V:
- 2 ohms: 125 watts x 4 chan.
- Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
- LED status indicator
- Fully adjustable bass EQ (0-18 dB @ 40 Hz)
- Soft delay remote turn on/off circuit to eliminate pops and clicks
- 4/3/2 Channel operation
- Low level line inputs and outputs
- 3-Way System Protection circuitry (thermal, DC, and speaker short protection)
- Remote bass level sold seperately
- Heavy duty aluminum finned heatsink for extreme heat dissipation
- Silver-plated RCA level inputs
- Silver-plated screw terminals
- Silver-plated ground and power 8-gauge input terminals
- Input sensitivity: 0.5V-4.0V
- Variable High-Pass Filter (40-250 Hz)
- Variable Low-Pass Filter (40-250 Hz)
- Crossover Slope: 12 dB
- Damping Factor: >150
- THD (Total Harmonic Distortion): 0.05%
- Frequency Response: 20-22,000 Hz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >94 dB
- Fuse Rating: 2 x 30 amp
- Dimensions: 14-15/16″L x 8″W x 2-1/4″H
- 4-gauge power and ground wiring is recommended for installation. Contact us for information regarding a discount on select amplifier kits when purchased together with this amplifier.
- 1-year Manufacturer’s Warranty