Denon DJ MC6000MK2 Digital Mixer and Controller
The Denon DJ MC6000MK2 Digital Mixer and Controller has been specifically engineered for DJs and live performances. This controller is sists within a stainless steel chassis featuring a built-in 24-bit audio interface and 4 channel/8 source real-time matrix. It’s also designed to be used in conjunction with Serato. The Denon DJ MC6000MK2 Digital Mixer and Controller comes with a copy of Serato Intro. Simply upgrade to thee full version if you so desire. It is fully MIDI compliant and compatible with other DJ programs such as Virtual DJ, MixVibes Cross, and Native Instruments Traktor by using MIDI mappings. The MC600MK2 also provides you a coupon for a full version of Serato DJ featuring product registration and also supports Serato’s DVS expansion pack which allows you to send Serato NoiseMap signals using the controller’s interface.
The Denon DJ MC6000MK2 Digital Mixer and Controller features two built-in decks, 4+4 hot cue/sampler buttons with bank selector key, auto/manual looping, pitch bend controls, and the option of connecting turntables, CDJs, or auxiliary inputs for 4-deck operation as a mixer. Additional routing is also possible through the USB audio input. The top panel of the unit features transport, EQ, pitch, loop, hot-cue/sample, navigation, and FX controls. You can also use the controller as a video mixer, by utilizing the optional Serato Video plug-in to program, mix, scratch, and add transition FX to videos.
The controls on the Denon DJ MC6000MK2 Digital Mixer and Controller are designed for Serato’s interface, allowing functions like roll, sensor, and slip as well as view preferences such as panel, view, area, and list. Four independent deck layer keys enable fast selection of tracks. To record, the unit features a line 3/4 thru to PC mode for connecting to a Mac or PC.
This Denon unit even features a great beat parameter knob for controlling beat attributes, FX tap buttons for setting the BPM, FX mode change control, and 8 assign keys for effect control. For vocals, the unit offers dual balanced microphone inputs with independent EQ and echo FX controls. The controller features balanced 1/4″ booth, balanced XLR main, and unbalanced RCA main outputs.
Denon DJ MC6000MK2 Digital Mixer and Controller Features:
- -4-Channel, 4-Deck, 8-Source Digital Mixer.
- -Includes Serato DJ Intro (2-deck) and is optimized for Serato video.
- -Compatible with Virtual DJ Pro, Traktor Pro 2, and MixVibes Cross
- -Tabletop design for mobile DJing.
- -4-Deck Control with independent deck buttons for Serato DJ (with upgrade).
- -Real-time mixer matrix operation with analog sources and USB MIDI/Audio.
- -2-in/2-out 24-Bit USB Audio interface.
- -X-F link audio/video assignable cross fader function (for Serato Video, w/ upgrade).
- -105mm touch-sensitive jog wheel.
- -60mm long pitch slider with 14-bit resolution.
- -File browser navigation keys and rotary encoder file selector knobs with illuminated ring.
- -4+4 hot cue/sampler buttons with bank selector key.
- -Auto/manual looping with loop adjust and Roll.
- -Denon DJ MC6000MK2 Digital Mixer and Controller Censor and slip controls.
- -Three effect adjustment knobs with on/off buttons and beat knob selector.
- -Cue and Play buttons.
- -Shift key for dual button operation of interface.
- -Search keys to move around within the audio file.
- -Pitch bend keys.
- -Vinyl on/off button.
- -Sync key for beat matching between decks.
- -Key lock on/off button.
- -Filter/video adjustment knob with on/off buttons.
- -Selectable PFL input gain and program meters.
- -Independent cue system for all channels.
- -Split cue with cue/master pan knob.
- -High output headphone amp.
- -45mm channel and cross faders.
- -Independent Channel A-B thru switch.
- -Cross fader contour adjustment.
- -Independent 3-band channel EQ with kills for high, mid, and low.
- -XLR balanced and RCA unbalanced master output.
- -Master output stereo/mono switch.
- -Booth output with source selector and level control.
- -Two microphone inputs (XLR and 1/4″ TRS).
- -Microphone 3-band EQ (high, mid, low) for microphones 1 and 2.
- -Microphone ducking and built in echo effect for microphone 1 and 2.
- -Utility presets to customize user settings.
- -MIDI mappable control surface.
- -Upgradeable firmware via USB.
- -Steel chassis.
- -Kensington lock terminal to prevent theft.
- -Mac OS X 10.6 or later and windows XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8 compatible.
Denon DJ MC6000MK2 Digital Mixer and Controller Specifications:
|Inputs||Denon DJ MC6000MK2 Digital Mixer and Controller Phono inputs: 2x stereo unbalanced RCA terminal
Line 1, 2 inputs: 2x stereo unbalanced RCA terminal
Line 3, 4 inputs: 2x stereo unbalanced RCA terminal
|Input Impedance||Phono inputs: 50 kΩ
Line 1, 2 inputs: 10 kΩ
Line 3, 4 inputs: 10 kΩ
|Level||Phono inputs: -40 dBV (10 mV)
Line 1, 2 inputs: 0 dBV
Line 3, 4 inputs: 0 dBV
|SNR||Phono inputs: over 82 dB
Line 1, 2 inputs: over 84 dB
Line 3, 4 inputs: 82 dB
|Microphone Inputs||2x monaural
Mic 1: combo jack (terminal for balanced XLR and balanced 1/4″ inch TRS)
Mic 2: balanced 1/4″ TRS terminal
|Microphone Impedance||5 kΩ|
|Microphone Level Control||-60 dBu to -16 dBu|
|Equalizer||Denon DJ MC6000MK2 Digital Mixer and Controller 3 band
HI (High Range): -∞, -90 dB, ±10 dB
MID (Medium Range): -∞, -90 dB, ±10 dB
LOW (Low Range): -∞, -90 dB, ± 6 dBMicrophone Equalizer: 3 Band
HI (High Range): -15 to +15 dB
MID (Medium Range): -15 to +15 dB
LOW (Low Range): -15 to +15 dB
|USB Audio||2x Stereo (4 monaural) 16-bit.
FS: 44.1 kHz over USB B connector.