DBX DriveRack PA+ Loudspeaker Control System
The DBX DriveRack PA+ Loudspeaker Control System just got even better! The DriveRack PA, far and away the world’s most popular loud speaker management system, has now become the DriveRack PA+. It just beat itself! Still providing all the features that users have come to expect, including easy setup, rock-solid reliability and the highest sound quality, this version of DriveRack has gone to great lengths to earn its “plus.” The sound you require is here, with even more settings and control.
Although the DBX DriveRack PA+ Loudspeaker Control System is loaded with functions and features, it is extremely user friendly. The dbx exclusive Set Up Wizards walk you through system set up with simple instructions. Just pick your speakers and amps from the built-in list on the PA+ and then let the Auto Level Wizard™ fine tune each speaker’s settings. You can then let the Auto EQ® Wizard help you further optimize your sound. Finish up by using the AFS Wizard to set filters to eliminate any feedback during performances. It only takes a few moments to get you up and running! No experience required. Get the most out of your PA with the DriveRack PA+, the worldwide standard in loudspeaker management.
DBX DriveRack PA+ Loudspeaker Control System Features:
- Setup Wizard Steps Through Speaker and Amp Selection and Levels.
- Auto EQ™ Wizard with 28-Band RTA Tunes Your System For The Venue.
- AFS™ Wizard Helps Eliminate Feedback.
- Stereo Feedback Elimination with 12 feedback notch filters.
- dbx 120A Sub-harmonic Synthesizer.
- Classic dbx Input Compression.
- JBL® Speaker and Crown® Power Amp Tunings included.
- Full time RTA function.
- Front-Panel Output Mutes.
- Pink Noise Generator (used with Auto EQ and Auto Level Wizards).
- Linked Stereo DSP Processing for ease of use.
- 24-Bit ADC/24-Bit DAC, >113 dB Dynamic Range.
- 2-Channel XLR Input and 6-Channel XLR Output.
- 2×3, 2×4, 2×5, 2×6 Crossover Configurations.
- Dual 28-band Graphic EQ- Linked or Dual Mono.
- Stereo Multi-band Parametric EQ.
- Stereo Output Limiters.
- Output Alignment Delay.
- Power on/off Mute Circuitry.
- Front-panel RTA-M XLR input with phantom power.
- 25 User Programs/25 Factory Programs.
- Full Graphic LCD Display.
- Front Panel Input and Output Meters.
DBX DriveRack PA+ Loudspeaker Control System Specifications:
|Input||(2) line inputs. (1) RTA Mic input.|
|Input Connectors||(2) Female XLR line inputs. XLR RTA Mic input.|
|Input Type||Electronically balanced/RF filtered.|
|Input Impedance||>40k ohm.|
|Mic Preamp Phantom Power||+15VDC (RTA).|
|Mic Preamp Equivalent Input Noise (EIN)||< -117dB, 22Hz-22kHz, 150 ohm (RTA).|
|Output||(6) Line Outputs.|
|Output Connectors||Male XLR.|
|Output Type||Electronically balanced, RF filtered.|
|Alignment Delay||10ms per channel (60ms total).|
|A/D Converter||dbx Type IV™ Conversion System.|
|A/D Dynamic Range||110 dB A-weighted, >107 dB weighted.|
|Type IV Dynamic Range||123 dB with transient material, A-weighted, 22kHz BW; 121 dB with transient material, unweighted, 22kHz BW; 115 dB typical with program material, A-weighted, 22kHz BW.|
|D/A Dynamic Range||112 dB A-weighted, 110dB unweighted.|
|Dynamic Range||>110 dB A-weighted, >107dB unweighted.|
|THD+Noise||0.004% typical at +4dBu, 1kHz, 0dB input gain.|
|DBX DriveRack PA+ Loudspeaker Control System Frequency Response||20Hz – 20kHz, +/- 0.5dB.|
|Interchannel Crosstalk||< -110 dB, -120dB typical (input-to-output: < -100 dB).|
|Operating Voltage||100-120VAC 50/60 Hz – EU: 220-240 VAC 50/60 Hz.|
|Power Consumption||25 W.|
|Unit Weight||5.5 lbs. (2.5 kg).|
|DBX DriveRack PA+ Loudspeaker Control System Shipping Weight||7 lbs. (3.18 kg).|
|DBX DriveRack PA+ Loudspeaker Control System Dimensions||1.75″ (4.4cm) H x 5.75″(14.6cm) D x 19″ (48.26cm) W.|