Crown DCi2 300N DriveCore Amplifier
The Crown DCi2 300N DriveCore Amplifier is a super high performance installation amplifier with DriveCore technology. This network power amp was designed, engineered and manufactured to the industry’s highest quality standards. They broke the mold with this one. It delivers a system with the the most advanced features and flexibility to handle even the most challenging installed sound applications. This extra compact and highly energy efficient network power amp features DriveCore technology. This is a Crown exclusive that combines hundreds of parts into one chip the size of a your fingertip. All of this leads to the highest level of efficiency and unsurpassed reliability.
The Crown DCi2 300N DriveCore Amplifier‘s DriveCore technology simply combines the amplifier drive stage into the power output stage melting everything into a chip the size of a dime. Crown’s DriveCore circuitry is based on breakthroughs by Gerald Stanley. Five patents applying to the advanced feedback, modulation and output stage technologies created a new generation for this field. DriveCore’s front-end drive circuits inherent the efficiency of Class D output stages while also maintaining top of the line sonic characteristics. The result is an extremely efficient, one piece power amplifier circuit that exhibits the superb audio quality of a highly evolved Class AB design. Complete your sound arsenal with the Crown DCi2 300N DriveCore Amplifier!
Crown DCi2 300N DriveCore Amplifier Features:
- With digital audio transport via HARMAN’s proprietary BLU-Link, plus balanced analog inputs, DCi gives you a tremendous audio advantage – at a much lower cost. The priority input router allows you to specify a primary input, and if audio is lost the amp automatically switches to the other input
- Better monitoring, control and audio manipulation with the HiQnet™ protocol that’s over standard TCP/IP. Remotely see how all networked DCi amplifiers are performing and control them as needed. In addition, this allows Audio Architect software and the Powered by Crown app to work with DCi amplifiers.
- GPIO ports can be configured in many different ways, such as volume controls, recall presets, or to report errors to a master computer.
- DSP capabilities include the following: LevelMAX Limiters, Input/Output EQ, Delay, Matrix Mixer, and Speaker Line Monitoring
- Three-Year, No-Fault, Fully Transferable Warranty completely protects your investment and guarantees its specifications
- DOWNLOAD user manual
Crown DCi2 300N DriveCore Amplifier Specifications:
- Product: DCi2 300N Network Power Amplifier
- Model: DCi2 300N
- Frequency Response: ±0.25 dB (8 Ohms, 20 Hz – 20kHz)
- BLU Link Signal to Noise Ratio: >108 dB (ref. rated power, 8 Ohms, 20 Hz – 20 kHz)
- Analog Input Signal to Noise Ratio: >104 dB (ref. rated power, 8 Ohms, 20 Hz – 20 kHz)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.35% (at full rated power, 20Hz – 20kHz)
- Voltage Gain: 34 dB
- Damping Factor: >1000 (20 Hz to 100 Hz)
- Input Impedance: 10 kOhms, 5 kOhms (nominal balanced, unbalanced)
- Maximum Input Level: +20dBu (before compression) & +26dBu (before clipping)
- Load Impedance: 2 – 16 Ohms; 70Vrms and 100Vrms (Stereo/Dual Mode) & 4 – 16 Ohms; 140Vrms and 200Vrms (Bridge Mono)
- Cooling: Continuously variable speed forced air, front to back airflow
- Maximum Fan Noise: 45 dBA SPL at 1M
- Required AC Mains: 100V – 240V ~50/60Hz (±10%)
- IEC Power Connector: 15A IEC
- Width: 19 in. (48.3cm)
- Height: 3.5 in. (8.75cm)
- Depth: 14.25 in (36.cm)
- Weight: 18.8 lbs (8.53kg)