Alesis MultiMix 4 USB FX 4-Channel Mixer With Effects.
The Alesis MultiMix 4 USB FX 4-Channel Mixer With Effects is a four-channel desktop mixer. This mixer comes with a USB digital audio interface that lets you mix wherever your music takes you and record audio directly to a computer. This compact mixer is a jack of all trades when it comes to your sound environment needs. The Alesis MultiMix 4 USB FX 4-Channel Mixer With Effects outputs line-level analog audio and stereo 16-bit, 44.1/48 kHz digital audio over USB for recording low-noise, CD-quality mixes directly to your Mac or PC.
PLUG IT IN.
The Alesis MultiMix 4 USB FX 4-Channel Mixer With Effects has four input channels. Each of these are capable of accepting a 1/4″ line input. You can plug XLR microphones into channels one and two, including condensers thanks to the selectable 48V-phantom power supply. You can also plug a guitar or bass directly into channel one’s switchable high-impedance input. A stereo, 1/4″ headphone output has its own level control for private monitoring.
GET IN THE MIX.
Ideal for live sound engineering or home recording, Alesis MultiMix 4 USB FX 4-Channel Mixer With Effects features onboard volume, pan, and EQ controls for making quick, accurate adjustments to your mix. The MultiMix 4 USB FX mixer has a two-channel, five-stage, multicolor LED meter for visual monitoring the main output level. Channels one and two offer switchable high-pass filtering at 75Hz to reduce low-frequency rumble, handling, and wind noise. They also provide high- and low-shelving EQs, independent gain trims, and have independent pan controls. For convenient stereo mixing and recording, channels three and four are configured as a stereo pair at the level and pan controls.
RECORD VIA USB.
Alesis MultiMix 4 USB FX 4-Channel Mixer With Effects contains a complete USB recording interface. Plug the class-compliant USB connection into your Mac or PC without software drivers. Get ready to enjoy a digital-direct stereo connection with virtually any audio software application. The MultiMix 4 USB FX enables bidirectional stereo playback. This lets you record the stereo Main output into your computer and listen back using the mixer.. Cubase 7 LE comes bundled with MultiMix 4 USB FX and gives you a powerful software environment to record, edit, and bounce down your mixes. Plus, you can record stereo audio directly to your iPad with the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit (sold separately).
MultiMix 4 USB FX comes with high-quality Alesis DSP effects that include spacious reverbs, delays, phasers, and much more. For lush mixes, the internal effects processors enables you to add extra depth to live sound–say, a long delay on the vocalist’s channel–or beef up dry recordings with some extra ambiance. Now, you can use professional audio effects with your mixer whether you’re out mixing the live gig or at home recording at your desktop.
- 4-channel mixer with stereo (2) 1/4″ inputs and stereo (2) 1/4″ outputs.
- 16-bit, 44.1/48 kHz signal stereo in / stereo out via USB for easy recording and playback.
- (2) XLR inputs with gain trim, switchable high-pass filters, and 48V phantom power.
- (4) 1/4″ line-level inputs for instruments and high-impedance guitar input.
- Record directly to your iPad via the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit (sold separately).
- Dual-band EQ on XLR inputs for accurate tone control.
- 15 DSP effect variations including reverb, delay, chorus, and more.
- Multicolor LED metering for real-time, visual level feedback.
- Headphone output with independent level control for additional monitoring and mixing.
- Class-compliant USB for plug-and-play support on both Mac and PC.
- Includes Cubase® 7 LE for out-of-the-box music creation.
Alesis MultiMix 4 USB FX 4-Channel Mixer With Effects Includes:
- MultiMix 4 USB FX Mixer.
- USB Cable.
- Power Adapter.
- Cubase® 7 LE (download).
- User Guide.
- Safety and Warranty Manual.
- Line (CH 1, 2): 10 KΩ input impedance 5.5 mV ~ 4.9 V RMS sensitivity for max output.
- Mic (CH 1, 2): 600 Ω input impedance balanced 700 mV RMS sensitivity for max output.
- Line (CH 3, 4): 700 mV RMS sensitivity for max output.
- HPF (CH 1, 2): 200 Hz (-1 dB), 80 Hz (-3 dB), 20 Hz (-24 dB).
- Line: 7 V RMS max.
- Headphone: 0.5 W into 47 Ω.
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio:
- Line: > 92 dB.
- (max output; JIS A-weighted) Mic: > 62 dB.
- Distortion: < 0.02%.
- Frequency Response: Line: 20 Hz – 20 kHz (± 0.5 dB), Mic: 20 Hz – 15 kHz (± 0.5 dB).
- Channel Equalizer: Bass: ± 14 dB @ 80 Hz, Treble: ± 14 dB @ 12 kHz.
- Channel Fader Kill: > 90 dB @ 1 kHz.
- Crosstalk: > 85 dB @ 1 kHz.
- Interface: USB 1.1 or higher (stereo in and stereo out).
- Power Adapter: 10 V AC, 500 mA.
- Alesis MultiMix 4 USB FX 4-Channel Mixer With Effects Weight: 1.5lb.
- Dimensions: 7 3/4 L x 6 W x 2″ H.