JBL Control 23T is one of the most compact of JBL Professional’s Control Contractor Series indoor/outdoor loudspeakers, making it a perfect choice for patios, foyers, retail or other applications where foreground/background music and paging are required, with minimum aesthetic impact. They can be used in either 70.7V or 100V distributed-line sound systems. The single power tap is 5W at 70.7V and 10W at 100V.
JBL Control 24C Micro are compact in-ceiling speakers, providing full, high quality sound for background music and music-plus-paging systems. These speakers are ideally suited for a wide variety of applications, from restaurants and specialty retail stores to professional offices and airports. Low distortion and a smooth, natural frequency response make the JBL Control 24C Micro ideal for medium volume business music systems as well as for the medium to low SPL segments of larger or louder systems.
Control 25 Features:
- 80 Hz to 16 kHz frequency range (-10 dB)
- 150 watts continuous program power capacity
- 88 dB sensitivity (1W/1m)
- 8 ohms nominal impedance
- 3 kHz crossover frequency
- High-Impact Polystyrene (HIPS) enclosure
- Spring-loaded input terminals
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 236 mm x 188 mm x 148 mm (9.3 in x 7.4 in x 5.8 in)
JBL Control 322CT high-output 12″ Coaxial Ceiling Loudspeaker delivers exceptional next-generation performance in a coaxial point source design ceiling loudspeaker.