JBL 24CT In-Ceiling Speaker Features
- Coaxially mounted 100 mm (4 in) woofer with butyl rubber surround and 19 mm (3/4 in) titanium coated diffraction-loaded tweeter
- High power, wide frequency response and low distortion for high sound level capability
- Wide coverage allows fewer speakers, reducing the cost of the installed sound system without sacrificing performance
- JBL’s exclusive SonicGuard overload protection allows higher operational levels and improved system reliability (24C only)
Active or Passive Passive Frequency Response 85Hz to 25kHz Power Capacity 30 Watts Program (C24C Micro)
15 Watts Pink Noise (C24C Micro)
Maximum Sound Pressure Level (SPL) 94dB @ 1m (3.3 ft), 8W tap Nominal Sensitivity 86dB SPL @ 1m (3.3 ft) Transformer Taps 70V: taps: 30W, 15W, 7.5W, 3.7W
100V: taps: 30W, 15W, 7.5W
Impedance Not applicable Crossover 3.5kHz Shielded Not applicable Low Frequency Driver 4.5 in. (115 mm) IMG (injection molded graphite), 1 in. (24mm) Voice coil High Frequency Driver 0.5 in. (12mm) polycarbonate Enclosure Material Formed Steel Input Connections Screw-down terminals, touch-proof, UL, CE and VDE rated, outside of back can Environmental Not applicable Dimensions Outside Dimensions: (H x W) 4.2 x 7.7 in. (106 x 195mm)
4.1 in. (105mm) front of ceiling tile to back of the back can
Weight 4.4 lb. (2.0kg) each Specialties Multi-tap transformer for 70V and 100V systems
Control 28T-60 High-Output Indoor/Outdoor Background/Foreground Speaker Specifications:
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 55Hz to 15kHz
- Power Capacity: Components and Network: 175 Watts Continuous Program
- Transformer: Per each listed tap rating (IEC pink noise, 100 hrs)
- Tap Settings: 100V Line: Tap 1 = 15W, Tap 2 = 30W, Tap 3 = 60W, Tap 4 is not used/70V Line: Tap 1 = 7.5W, Tap 2 =15W, Tap 3 = 30W, Tap 4 = 60W
- Nominal Max Output by Tap: Tap #1=99 dB (70.7V input)/102 dB (100V input), Tap #2=102 dB/105 dB, Tap #3=105 dB/107 dB, Tap #4=107 dB/do not use
- Nominal Coverage: 90° x 90°
- Directivity Factor (Q): 7.5
- Directivity Index (DI): 8.8
- Crossover Frequency: 2.8 kHz
- LFDriver: 8″ (200mm) polypropylene cone with WeatherEdge
- HF Driver: 1″ (25mm) titanium-coated polycarbonate
- Enclosure Material: HIPS (High Impact Polystyrene)
- Overload Protection: Full-Range power limiting to protect network and transducers
- Termination: Spring terminals, accepts banana plug
- Safety Agency Rating: Transformer UL1876 recognized
- Environmental: Conforms to Mil Spec 810 for humidity, salt spray, temperature & UV. IEC 529 IP-X4 splashproof rating
- Dimensions: 15″H x 11″W x 8.6″D (380x280x220mm)
- Net Weight (ea): 14.3 lbs. (6.5 kg)
- Shipping Weight (pair): 33 lbs. (15 kg)
- Included Accessories: InvisiBall Assembly, 6x180mm hex key
JBL CSMA 1120 4-Channel 120W Commercial Mixer Amplifier
The JBL CSMA 1120 4-Channel 120W Commercial Mixer Amplifier is a member of JBL’s CSMA family of Mixer-Amps. This professional tool has been created for use in commercial applications. The sleek design comes in both single and two channel models (offering 4 or 8 mixer channels).
JBL Commercial mixer/amps are manufactured under HARMAN’s GreenEdge environmental initiative, conforming to lead-free RoHS standards and the use of recycled copper, aluminum and steel, an energy-saving powder coat finishing process and other environmentally-conscious manufacturing processes. Their highly efficient DriveCore design reduces power consumption with a much more efficient operation The JBL CSMA 1120 4-Channel 120W Commercial Mixer Amplifier up to 80 percent more efficient than previous designs.
JBL CSMA 180 4-Channel 80W Commercial Mixer Amplifier
JBL Commercial mixer/amps are manufactured under HARMAN’s GreenEdge environmental initiative, conforming to lead-free RoHS standards and the use of recycled copper, aluminum and steel, an energy-saving powder coat finishing process and other environmentally-conscious manufacturing processes. Their highly efficient DriveCore design reduces power consumption with a much more efficient operation The JBL CSMA 180 4-Channel 80W Commercial Mixer Amplifier operates up to 80 percent more efficient than previous designs.
JBL CSMA 240 8-Channel 40W Commercial Mixer Amplifier
The JBL CSMA 240 8-Channel 40W Commercial Mixer Amplifier is the solution you need for your business sound system. The CSMA‘s front panel features volume controls for each channel, master volume adjustment, adjustable bass and treble rotary controls, and a power switch. The Volume controls are surrounded by a ring of light to be can easily seen and operated in dark environments. The amplifier can drive 8Ω and 4Ω loads, and can be used with 70V and 100V distributed audio systems without the need for a separate transformer. This unit features mic/line inputs, unbalanced RCA inputs, and speaker connections. It is equipped with a RJ45 connector for use with JBL CSR-V in-wall volume controls (sold separately). The CSMA 240 mixer amplifier‘s built-in universal power supply is built to accept AC voltages from 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60Hz.
JBL CSMA 280 8-channel 80W Mixer Amplifier
JBL CSMA 280 8-channel 80W Mixer Amplifier powerful sound system for your restaurant, retail store or business. With 8 input channels give you plenty of options for background music, with two priority channels for microphone connections so paging and announcements can be heard loud and clear. The CSMA 280 is even easy to operate when hidden away in a darkened cabinet, thanks to the illuminated rings around each dial on the front panel. The lights are signal-sensing, so each will glow green as soon as an input signal is detected. The mixer/amplifier is also compatible with remote volume control (not included) via twin RJ-45 ports on the back panel. With two channels of 80-watts each, stable from 2 to 16 ohms, you’ll have all the flexibility you need to build the perfect sound system for your place of business.
JBL EON 610 10″ Powered Loudspeaker
The JBL EON 610 10″ Powered Loudspeaker designed with built-in Class D power amplifier to send 700 watts to its 10″ woofer and 300 watts to its high-frequency compression driver, for a maximum SPL of 124 dB. Both drivers utilize custom-designed waveguides that control dispersal of the high and low frequencies, resulting in consistent response throughout the speaker’s 110° x 60° coverage pattern. This ulrta powerful, all-in-one package only weighs 26 pounds.
JBL EON 612 12″ Powered Loudspeaker
The JBL EON 612 12″ Powered Loudspeaker is a two-way, 1000 watt, peak class D amplifier driven live sound reinforcement speaker that combines a wave-guided high frequency driver with a 12″ woofer in a bass reflex cabinet for greater low frequency extension. This speaker was designed from the ground up by engineers at JBL to deliver you the latest advancements in cabinet materials, acoustic science, transducer design, and integrated Bluetooth controllable DSP.
JBL EON206P Portable 6.5” Two-Way PA System
The JBL EON206P Portable 6.5” Two-Way PA System is portable 6.5″ Two-Way System With Detachable Powered Mixer. Featuring multiple input channels. individual tone controls, reverb and convenient sound output capabilities. Super light weight at only 25 pounds, and user friendly!
JBL JRX212 12″ Two-Way Stage Monitor
The JBL JRX212 12″ Two-Way Stage Monitor is a portable, two-way,12″ loudspeaker created for live stage monitoring applications.
JBL JRX215 15″ 2-Way Passive PA Speaker
The JBL JRX215 15″ 2-Way Passive PA Speaker was designed for live applications. The perfect choice when looking for that professional sound at a price you can afford.