Alesis Elevate 5 Powered Desktop Studio Speakers
The Alesis Elevate 5 Powered Desktop Studio Speakers enable you to listen to mixes, masters and multimedia content with impressive clarity and warm, full sound. Built using technology adopted from Alesis’ award-winning Monitor One and M1Active professional studio monitors, Elevate 5 studio speakers are the perfect way to upgrade your computer or mobile device experience. Elevate 5 speakers bring out every detail of your sound, unencumbered and crystal clear. Their custom wooden cabinets have a dense construction that provides natural bass. Packaged in stereo-matched sets, Elevate 5 studio speakers deliver everything you need, all in one box.
Due to their high-resolution performance, B2030A active 2-way reference studio monitors are perfect for nearfield monitoring applications: from small mixing environments to multi-channel surround setups. Despite its small size, the TRUTH B2030A can achieve a peak output level in excess of 113 dB SPL. Powered by built-in 80- and 35-Watt amplifiers combined with a high-precision active crossover, these monitors provide ultra-linear frequency response from 50 Hz to 21 kHz.
The B2030A’s long-throw 6.75″ polypropylene-diaphragm woofer delivers smooth, deep bass all the way down to 50 Hz. Bass content that isn’t exaggerated, as it can be in home speaker systems. Rock-solid bass that is an honest representation of the recorded sound, full of subtle nuance; the sound of fingers on the strings, or the rush of air through the long pipes of a cathedral organ, etc.We packed 115-Watts of bi-amped technology (including a time- and phase-optimized active crossover) into every B2030A, ensuring that you have the enormous power reserves you’ll need to drive them really hard. The unique BEHRINGER wave-guide and the extremely low-distortion crossover network produce an absolutely linear frequency response with excellent sound dispersion and stereo imaging.
- DetailsBehringer B2031 Active 2-Way Reference Studio Monitor has become a favorite among musicians and engineers the world over for every imaginable application. Its neutral sound and extremely linear frequency response, optimized via manual trimming, assist you in getting the most out of your sounds, whether you’re recording, sampling, mixing or mastering. The low- and high-frequency amplifiers deliver plenty of power for the specially developed heavy-duty 8 3 /4 ” polycarbonate woofer and ferrofluid-cooled HF driver. The unique wave guide developed by our CAD engineers delivers absolutely linear phase response and optimal stereo imaging, giving the TRUTH monitor an unusually large sweet spot.Adjustable low-frequency roll-off, high-frequency adaptation and a four-way room compensation allow optimal adaptation to any listening situation. Selectable power mode, high- and low-frequency mute functions, balanced XLR and 1 /4 ” connectors, power and clip indicators, full electromagnetic shielding and a sturdy, low-vibration MDF enclosure round out this professional and unusually flexible monitor system.
– High-resolution Active studio reference monitor
– Ultra-linear frequency response for accurate mix translation
– 6.7 in. high-precision, low-distortion LF transducer
– 1 in. titanium dome, ferrofluid cooled tweeter
– Optimized Waveguide for wide, even sweet zone
– Twin FR Series amps -100W for LF / 40W for HF
– Cast aluminum Zero Edge Baffle minimizes diffraction
– Full internal damping eliminates midrange artifacts
– Onboard passive radiator extends bass response to 45Hz
– Acoustic Space, LF roll-off, and HF controls
– Balanced XLR, TRS, and unbalanced RCA inputs
– OmniMount ready for easy wall/ceiling placement
– THX pm3 certified for surround sound applications
– Perfect for High-Definition audio, cinema and gaming systems