Denon DN-X1600 4-Channel Digital DJ Mixer
The Denon DN-X1600 4-Channel Digital DJ Mixer is an affordable and versatile four-channel digital mixer with tons of features perfect for all DJ’s and electronic musicians, from professional club and touring DJs, to party DJ’s. The DN-X1600 delivers the exclusive MIDI control UI area for functionality and ease-of-use for the growing PC DJ market.
Denon DN-X500 Pro DJ Matrix Mixer
The Denon DN-X500 Pro DJ Matrix Mixer is a 4U rack-mountable mobile & club DJ analog matrix mixer built to meet your needs. The DN-X500’s 8 line and 2 phono inputs are assignable to any of 4 channels.
PERFECTION OF COMPACT ANALOG MIXER DESIGN
Mackie relentlessly pursues the perfection of the compact mixer. VLZ4 ups the level of sonic quality at every level, featuring Mackie’s flagship Onyx mic preamps and premium components from front to back. The result is the most rock solid, the most easy to use and, yes, the best sounding compact mixer ever created.
The Mackie Big Knob Studio Command System is a basic but powerful desktop audio control center. It lets musicians and engineers get right to work making music in 4 different ways: level control, studio monitor selection, input source selection, and talkback and headphone control.
Mackie CFX16MKII 16-Channel/4-bus Compact SR Mixer w/ Effects 16 CHANNELS OF MACKIE MIXING WITH SUPERB BUILT-IN EFFECTS built to take annoyance out of mixing live performances, Mackie’s CFX16MKll Series compact live sound mixers feature true Mackie mic preamps, four subgroups, precise nine-band stereo graphic equalizers for greater sonic control, and onboard EMAC™ 32-bit digital effects—eliminating the need for outboard effects processors and cables. Combined with Mackie Active loudspeakers, the CFX16MKll mixers are part of a complete, easy-to-use Mackie sound system. Impact-resisting rubber side panels for better durability, ergonomic updates including sturdier more precise Onyx Series knobs, new graphics for better visibility in poor lighting conditions
Mackie CFX20MKll 20-Channel/4bus Compact SR Mixer w/Effects Features
• High-headroom mic preamps with RF rejection
• 20 channels (16 mic/line mono, and 2 stereo line channels)
• 32-bit EMAC(tm) digital effects with 9 reverbs, 4 delays, phaser, chorus, flange; 2 parameter controls + EFX wide spatial expander
• External and internal EFX sends
• EFX to Monitor control
• 9-band stereo graphic equalizer
• Inserts on all mic channels and main mix
• True 4-bus design with direct sub outs and L/R assign
• 2 Pre/Post Aux sends and internal/external FX level sends on each channel
• 3-band EQ with swept mid (100Hz to 8kHZ) on mic/line channels
• 4-band EQ on stereo line channels
• Pan, Mute, PFL solo on each channe
• Inserts and 100Hz low-cut filters on all mic/line channels
• Subwoofer output from built-in 18dB/oct. 75Hz crossover
• Ingenious BREAK switch
• Headphone output with level control
• Tape/CD inputs with level control assignable to Main Mix via Break switch
• Logarithmic taper 60mm faders
• 48V phantom power
• 12V BNC lamp jack
Mackie DL1608 16-Channel Digital Live Sound Mixer allows the entire process of live-sound mixing to be controlled by an iPad. The DL1608 comes stacked with 16 Onyx microphone preamps, 24-bit A/D & D/A converters, powerful internal DSP processing and an iPad docking faceplate. Integrate your Apple iPad and have the full setup for a live sound mixing experience. Take advantage of the iPad's touch screen capabilities and wireless control. Use Mackie's Master Fader app to mix live audio and access the DL1608's internal processing, including 4 band EQ, compression, gate, delay, reverb and 31-band graphic EQ. Add a wireless router and mix with your iPad remotely, at diffrent locations of a venue, hall, theater, etc. The Mackie DL1608 16 Channel Digital Live Sound Mixer with IPad Control add's flexibility and features like Channel Images allow you to take pictures of band members and use the images as channel markers for easy referencing. Conrol the Mix From any location With the Mackie DL1608's seamless wired to wireless mixing capabilities. mix in real time from anywhere in the venue on your iPad Instantly adjust mix functions from tuning front of house trouble spots or on stage monitors.
•Proprietary Mackie communication protocol for seamless music production software integration
•100mm touch-sensitive Alps motorized faders
•V-Pot control over software, plug-in effects and virtual instruments
•More than 50 dedicated push-buttons for fine control of software parameters
•Tape-style transport controls
•Full meter display with track names and parameters
•Quick cursor-style buttons for Up, Down, Left, Right and Zoom
•Onboard USB MIDI interface for direct connection to Mac or PC and up to 3 additional pieces of external MIDI gear
•Software-specific Lexan overlays included
•Expandable via optional Mackie Control Extender Pro and C4 Pro modules
•Includes Tracktion 3™ Music Production Software for Mac or PC
•Weight: 11.0 lbs (7.6 kg)
– Professional control surface for use with all major DAWs — and some minor ones
– Robust Mackie Control communication protocol, plus Logic Control and HUI modes
– Generous 55-character LCD and large display for timecode or bars/beats/ticks
– 8 touch-sensitive motorized 100 mm Alps faders
– 8 illuminated “V-Pot” rotary encoders
– Transport buttons, navigation buttons, and large jog/shuttle wheel
– Dedicated and assignable buttons that map to your software's specific functions
– Includes Lexan overlays for specific DAW software
-12-channel premium analog mixer with integrated 24-bit/96kHz FireWire I/O
-Qualified by Mackie for use will all major DAWs, including:
-Pro Tools M-Powered 8 (Requires driver upgrade at www.mackie.com)
-Final Cut Pro
-4 Onyx boutique-quality mic preamps
-3-band Perkins EQ with sweepable mids on mic/line channels
-3-band Perkins EQ on stereo Line channels
-16×2 FireWire routing, including aux sends and pre/post EQ assignment for all channels
-Stereo playback from DAW, returned to control room or into channel for integration into mix
-2 aux sends with pre/post assignment
-Smooth 60mm channel and master faders
-Built-in DI on first two channels for direct connection of guitars, bass, etc.
-Individual 48V phantom power switches on all mic inputs
-Talkback section with built in mic and flexible routing
-“Planet Earth” switching power supply for worldwide use
– Premium Mackie preamplifiers ensure transparent, low-noise/high-headroom characteristics right at the front of the mixer. The PPM1008 offers 8 mic/line channels with trusted Mackie preamplifiers.
– True 48V phantom power allows every condenser mic to perform at its full potential.
– Legendary 3-band active EQ straight off the tremendously popular VLZ3 mixer series. Sweetening any channel is a breeze.
– Individual channel inserts (ch. 1-6) allow compressors and other outboard processing on critical instrument or voice channels.
– Dedicated in-line compressors on channels 1-4 bring simple but sweet dynamics to the PPM mixers.
– Dual graphic EQs are provided for both mains and monitors. These EQs feature tight, constant-Q Filters that effect only the frequency range you've intended, unlike many inexpensive built-in graphic EQs that will remain nameless.
– Simple stuff like useable main and monitor output metering make a huge difference in your mix. Sorry, but 5 LED meters at the output doesnt tell you that you're about to clip. Their high-resolution 12 segment meters enable more visibility of your signal, and the super quick response of the meters allows what you see to translate quickly and easily to what you hear.
– Premium Mackie preamps on 8 mic/line channels
– Total of 8 mic/line mono inputs and 2 stereo line inputs
– True 48V phantom power on each channel
– Musical 3-Band Active channel EQ
– Individual mono channel
– New Single In-line Compression (SIC) on Channels 1-6
– Dual graphic EQs for both mains and monitors
– 32-bit dual RMFX+ processor featuring 24 reverbs, choruses, and tap delay
– 12-segment LED level meters
– 2 x 9-Band graphic EQ on the Mains and Monitor outputs
– Mono output with level control & low pass filter selectable from 75Hz-100Hz
– 3-Mode Amplifier for switching between Mains Stereo L/R, Mono Mains/Monitor 1, or Mon 1 & Mon 2
– Headphone output with independent level control
– 12v BNC lamp Jack
– Rack ears included