PERFECTION OF COMPACT ANALOG MIXER DESIGN
Mackie relentlessly pursues the perfection of the compact mixer. VLZ4 ups the level of sonic quality at every level, featuring Mackie’s flagship Onyx mic preamps and premium components from front to back. The result is the most rock solid, the most easy to use and, yes, the best sounding compact mixer ever created.
The Mackie Big Knob Studio Command System is a basic but powerful desktop audio control center. It lets musicians and engineers get right to work making music in 4 different ways: level control, studio monitor selection, input source selection, and talkback and headphone control.
Mackie DL1608 16-Channel Digital Live Sound Mixer allows the entire process of live-sound mixing to be controlled by an iPad. The DL1608 comes stacked with 16 Onyx microphone preamps, 24-bit A/D & D/A converters, powerful internal DSP processing and an iPad docking faceplate. Integrate your Apple iPad and have the full setup for a live sound mixing experience. Take advantage of the iPad's touch screen capabilities and wireless control. Use Mackie's Master Fader app to mix live audio and access the DL1608's internal processing, including 4 band EQ, compression, gate, delay, reverb and 31-band graphic EQ. Add a wireless router and mix with your iPad remotely, at diffrent locations of a venue, hall, theater, etc. The Mackie DL1608 16 Channel Digital Live Sound Mixer with IPad Control add's flexibility and features like Channel Images allow you to take pictures of band members and use the images as channel markers for easy referencing. Conrol the Mix From any location With the Mackie DL1608's seamless wired to wireless mixing capabilities. mix in real time from anywhere in the venue on your iPad Instantly adjust mix functions from tuning front of house trouble spots or on stage monitors.
•Proprietary Mackie communication protocol for seamless music production software integration
•100mm touch-sensitive Alps motorized faders
•V-Pot control over software, plug-in effects and virtual instruments
•More than 50 dedicated push-buttons for fine control of software parameters
•Tape-style transport controls
•Full meter display with track names and parameters
•Quick cursor-style buttons for Up, Down, Left, Right and Zoom
•Onboard USB MIDI interface for direct connection to Mac or PC and up to 3 additional pieces of external MIDI gear
•Software-specific Lexan overlays included
•Expandable via optional Mackie Control Extender Pro and C4 Pro modules
•Includes Tracktion 3™ Music Production Software for Mac or PC
•Weight: 11.0 lbs (7.6 kg)
– Professional control surface for use with all major DAWs — and some minor ones
– Robust Mackie Control communication protocol, plus Logic Control and HUI modes
– Generous 55-character LCD and large display for timecode or bars/beats/ticks
– 8 touch-sensitive motorized 100 mm Alps faders
– 8 illuminated “V-Pot” rotary encoders
– Transport buttons, navigation buttons, and large jog/shuttle wheel
– Dedicated and assignable buttons that map to your software's specific functions
– Includes Lexan overlays for specific DAW software
– Premium Mackie preamplifiers ensure transparent, low-noise/high-headroom characteristics right at the front of the mixer. The PPM1008 offers 8 mic/line channels with trusted Mackie preamplifiers.
– True 48V phantom power allows every condenser mic to perform at its full potential.
– Legendary 3-band active EQ straight off the tremendously popular VLZ3 mixer series. Sweetening any channel is a breeze.
– Individual channel inserts (ch. 1-6) allow compressors and other outboard processing on critical instrument or voice channels.
– Dedicated in-line compressors on channels 1-4 bring simple but sweet dynamics to the PPM mixers.
– Dual graphic EQs are provided for both mains and monitors. These EQs feature tight, constant-Q Filters that effect only the frequency range you've intended, unlike many inexpensive built-in graphic EQs that will remain nameless.
– Simple stuff like useable main and monitor output metering make a huge difference in your mix. Sorry, but 5 LED meters at the output doesnt tell you that you're about to clip. Their high-resolution 12 segment meters enable more visibility of your signal, and the super quick response of the meters allows what you see to translate quickly and easily to what you hear.
– Premium Mackie preamps on 8 mic/line channels
– Total of 8 mic/line mono inputs and 2 stereo line inputs
– True 48V phantom power on each channel
– Musical 3-Band Active channel EQ
– Individual mono channel
– New Single In-line Compression (SIC) on Channels 1-6
– Dual graphic EQs for both mains and monitors
– 32-bit dual RMFX+ processor featuring 24 reverbs, choruses, and tap delay
– 12-segment LED level meters
– 2 x 9-Band graphic EQ on the Mains and Monitor outputs
– Mono output with level control & low pass filter selectable from 75Hz-100Hz
– 3-Mode Amplifier for switching between Mains Stereo L/R, Mono Mains/Monitor 1, or Mon 1 & Mon 2
– Headphone output with independent level control
– 12v BNC lamp Jack
– Rack ears included
-Fully featured 8-channel, 1000W Ultra-Light Professional Powered Mixer with onboard 32 bit digital RMFX+ processor
-Dual 500W Mackie designed Class D, Fast Recovery power amplifiers
-32-bit RMFX processor featuring 24 sane, useable reverbs, chores, and tap delay for live applications
-8 premium Mackie mic preamps with 48V phantom power and TRS inserts (Ch 1-6)
-Single In-line Compression (SIC) provides increased presence and punch for vocals and instruments
-2 stereo inputs with dual RCA and dual 1/4-inch line inputs for flexible connectivity
-Musical 3-Band Active channel EQ (80hz, 2.5kHz, 12kHz)
-2 built-in DI boxes for direct instrument connections
-Separate Monitor and FX auxiliary sends
-12 segment LEDs for the Main and Monitor outputs
-Dual 7-Band graphic EQ on the Mains and Monitor outputs for tuning rooms and monitor mixes
-3-Mode Amplifier for ultra-flexible routing, switchable as Mains Stereo L/R, Mono -Mains/Monitor 1 or Mon 1 & Mon 2
-Precision Passive EQ for enhanced clarity and LF response with Mackie passive loudspeakers
-Rugged metal handles built into the sides of the mixer case for easy transport from gig to gig.
-Classic Mackie rounded front chassis design. If the PPM rolls on its face during -transport the controls are recessed and protected
-Ultra-Lightweight and portable
Numark M2 2-Channel Scratch Mixer
The Numark M2 2-Channel Scratch Mixer is a two-channel, 10 inch, DJ scratch mixer with all the essentials to hit the stage in style. Take your gigs to the next level!
Numark M4 3-Channel Scratch Mixer
The Numark M4 3-Channel Scratch Mixer is a three-channel tabletop mixer specifically designed for any DJ who is looking for maximum flexibility. You’ll be ready to handle anything your gig throws at you.
Numark M6 USB 4-Channel USB DJ Mixer
The Numark M6 USB 4-Channel USB DJ Mixer includes a three-band EQ and LED metering per channel. The M6 has a replaceable crossfader with slope control, allowing you to assign any channel to either side of the crossfader. Upgrade your mixing to a 4 channel operation!
The Rane AM1 is an Automixer with four gain-sharing XLR Mic/Phantom/Wireless Inputs, combined with a manual mixer with one RCA Line Input, one 3.5 mm Line Input with a USB charge port, USB Audio Input and Output, XLR Mix Output, RCA Record Output, and a Headphone Amp with source selector. It is cascadable to add more inputs with AM2 Automixers, and has a RAD Port connecting to CobraNet via Mongoose.