The WM 16HH is a single wireless microphone system with 16 different selectable UHF frequencies.
Shure BLX1288/CVL Dual Channel Combo Wireless System
The Shure BLX1288/CVL Dual Channel Combo Wireless System includes the BLX88 dual-channel receiver, BLX1 bodypack transmitter, BLX2/PG58 handheld transmitter, CVL lavalier microphone, power supply, microphone clip, lavalier clip, lavalier windscreens, and user guide. Shure BLX Wireless Systems combine professional-quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface for legendary audio performance right out of the box.
Shure BLX24/PG58 Handheld Wireless Microphone System
The Shure BLX24/PG58 Handheld Wireless Microphone System includes the BLX4 receiver and the BLX handheld transmitter with a PG58 mic capsule. The BLX transmitter features a popular mic capsule, a rugged and reliable ABS polymer chassis and frame, a 10 dB pad, an On/Off ergonomic push-button switch, and a single bi-color LED battery indicator. The BLX4 is a half-rack sized wireless receiver built into a rugged, polymer ABS chassis. It features advanced capabilities usually unavailable in wireless systems in this price range. The PG58 capsule is a popular mid-priced cardioid dynamic microphone capsule.
Shure BLX24/SM58 Handheld Wireless Microphone System
The Shure BLX24/SM58 Handheld Wireless Microphone System joins world-class design and construction with simple and easy setup and operation with long range.
Shure BLX24R/B58 Wireless Handheld Microphone System
The Shure BLX24R/B58 Wireless System with Rackmountable Receiver and Beta 58A Microphone Capsule frequency K12 .
Shure BLX288/PG58 Dual Channel Handheld Wireless System
The Shure BLX288/PG58 Dual Channel Handheld Wireless System features Shure’s dual-channel BLX88 receiver and a pair of BLX2 transmitters, each equipped with a Shure PG58 mic capsule.
Shure GLXD24/BETA58A Handheld Wireless System
The Shure GLXD24/BETA58A Handheld Wireless System Includes GLXD4 receiver, GLX2/BETA58 handheld transmitter, microphone clip, power supply, rechargeable battery, USB cable, carrying case.
Shure GLXD24/BETA87A Handheld Wireless System
The Shure GLXD24/BETA87A Handheld Wireless System is a integrated BETA87A cartridge that transmits wireless audio with digital clarity and reliability.
Shure GLXD24/SM58 Handheld Wireless System
The Shure GLXD24/SM58 Handheld Wireless System includes GLXD4 receiver, GLX2/SM58 handheld transmitter, microphone clip, power supply, rechargeable battery, USB cable, carrying case, and user guide.
Shure GLXD24/SM86 Handheld Wireless System
The Shure GLXD24/SM86 Handheld Wireless System includes GLXD4 receiver, GLX2/SM86 handheld transmitter, microphone clip, power supply, rechargeable battery, USB cable, carrying case, and user guide.
Shure PG288/PG58 Performance Gear Dual Handheld Wireless System-
– Working Range: 75m (250 ft.) Note: actual range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection, and interference.
– Audio Channel Response: Minimum: 45 Hz. Maximum: 15 kHz (overall system channel depends on microphone element).
– Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.5%, typical Ref. +/- 33 kHz deviation, 1 kHz tone
– Dynamic Range: >100 dB A-weighted, typical
– Operating Temperature Range: -18 degrees C (0 degrees F) to +57 degrees C (+135 degrees F) Note: battery characteristics may limit this range
– Transmitter Audio Polarity: Positive pressure on microphone diaphragm (or positive voltage to tip of WA302 phone plug) produces positive voltage on pin 2 (with respect to pin 3 of low impedance output) and the tip of the high impedance 1/4-inch output.
– Independent outputs (one XLR and one 1/4″ per side)
PG2 Handheld Transmitter
– Audio Input Level: +2 dBV maximum at -10dB position -8 dBV maximum at 0dB position
– Gain Adjustment Range: 10dB
– RF Transmitter Output: 10 mW typical (dependent on applicable country regulations)
– Dimensions: 223.52 L x 53.34 Dia. (8.8 in. x 2.10 in.)
– Weight: 218 grams (7.7 oz.) without battery
– Housing: Molded ABS handle and battery cup
– Power Requirements: One 9V alkaline or rechargeable battery
– Battery Life: >8 hours (alkaline)
Shure PGXD24/BETA58A Handheld Wireless System
The Shure PGXD24/BETA58A Handheld Wireless System includes the Beta 58A, a precision-engineered supercardioid dynamic microphone optimized for lead vocal applications, PGXD4 wireless receiver, PGXD2 handheld transmitter, padded carrying case, and microphone clip.