JBL Control 126W : In-wall 2-way installation speaker with paintable baffles and grille and extended frequency reproduction
- DetailsControl 25 Features:
- 80 Hz to 16 kHz frequency range (-10 dB)
- 150 watts continuous program power capacity
- 88 dB sensitivity (1W/1m)
- 8 ohms nominal impedance
- 3 kHz crossover frequency
- High-Impact Polystyrene (HIPS) enclosure
- Spring-loaded input terminals
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 236 mm x 188 mm x 148 mm (9.3 in x 7.4 in x 5.8 in)
Active or Passive Passive Frequency Response 70Hz to 23kHz Power Capacity 200 Watts Continuous Maximum Sound Pressure Level (SPL) Not specified by manufacturer Nominal Sensitivity 87dB (1W/1m) Impedance 8 Ohms Crossover 3kHz Shielded Yes Low Frequency Driver 5 1/4 in. polypropylene coated High Frequency Driver 3/4 in. titanium Enclosure Material High-Impact Polystyrene enclosure Input Connections Zinc-plated screw down input terminal strip Environmental Stainless steel grille for harsh environments Dimensions 9.3 x 7.4 x 6.3 in. (236 x 186 x 159mm) (HxWxD) Weight 9 lbs. (4.0 kg) Specialties White
JBL’s Control 29AV1 extended bandwidth, defined coverage, and upgraded voicing ensures that you get evenly flat, high-fidelity performance every time you power it on. The Control 29AV1’s high-frequency horn is also adjustable, allowing you to rotate it for either vertical or horizontal use. And thanks to JBL’s SonicGuard overload protection, massive overloads or clipping won’t affect the quality of the Control 29AV1’s sound. Drive these speakers hard and they’ll still sound good. Although these speakers are a bit larger than standard compact loudspeakers, they make up for their size by providing exceptionally well-controlled coverage and sound characteristics in any listening area.
JBL Control 30 Features:
- Extended bandwidth, extremely smooth frequency response
- Fully outdoor-capable design, featuring WeatherMax
- 120°x 110°HF coverage
- 150-watt transformer for 70V or 100V lines, with 8 ohms thru SonicGuard overload protection
- 10″ (250 mm) fiberglass/Kevlar cone LF woofer, with neodymium magnet coaxial
- 5″ (125 mm) anodized aluminum cone MR, and 1″ (25 mm) titanium diaphragm compression driver
- InvisiBall mounting hardware, plus ten 6 mm attachment points for suspension and optional U-bracket.
- Sealed input panel cover and screw-down input terminals
JBL Control 322CT high-output 12″ Coaxial Ceiling Loudspeaker delivers exceptional next-generation performance in a coaxial point source design ceiling loudspeaker.