We know that sometimes an item is ordered and then not needed, or is gifted and needs to be exchanged. We do our best to charge ZERO restocking fees when an item is brand new and unopened if the item is a stock item for us.
WARRANTY AND RETURNS
All Products we sell are covered by the respective manufacturer’s warranty and we are your source for warranty issues should they arise. Let us know if you have a warranty issue and we will provide you with the necessary information to resolve the issue. In many cases, we will provide an advance replacement or a loaner until the warranty issue is resolved. If you find you don’t need a product ordered from us, please contact us within 30 days for return instructions. In most cases, a 15% restocking fee will apply; sometimes less, sometimes more. If the product has been opened, is a non-stock item, or if the original carton and its packaging materials are damaged, the restocking fee will be increased to 25-35% based upon inspection. If the product is not in perfect or stated pre-authorized condition, we have the right to refuse the return at your cost. All returns are subject to restocking fee based upon inspection. We won’t sell an opened item to you at NEW PRICE- it’s our responsibility that all returns are appropriately priced for resale.
RETURNS All non-warranty related returns must be made within 30 days. All returns must be authorized or will be refused or returned to sender at customer’s cost. After speaking with our tech team or manufacturer’s tech team and determining that an item is defective, we will provide return instructions to you. We follow each respective manufacturer’s return policy.
Details on Returns and Warranties:
You can return any item purchased from Sound Ethics (with the exception of the UNACCEPTABLE RETURNS listed below) within 30 days of the shipping date, subject to the below Policies and Exceptions set forth herein. After 30 days from the shipping date, all sales are final.
- Request a Return Authorization: All Returns Require a Return Authorization. To request a return authorization, simply reply to your original email receipt with a request for a return authorization. You must include the reason you are requesting to return the item as well as whether or not you opened the product packaging.
- ONCE AUTHORIZED, Ship the product to us: Properly package the product and ship it to the address provided to you in the Return Authorization. Insure the shipment for the full value, because it’s your property until we receive it back from you in brand new condition. In the event that your return is damaged in transit, we will inform you by email that the return was received damaged and we will be happy to hold the product for up to 30 days. It is then your responsibility to file a claim with your shipper.
- The original shipping & handling charges that paid to ship the item to you are not refundable & we are not responsible for the shipping cost to return an item to us.
We won’t sell an item to you at NEW price if the item is NOT NEW.
- No returns are allowed after 30 days from the original shipping date.
- No returns are allowed on clearance, sale, open-box or discontinued products.
- No returns are allowed on used products; if you opened the item and used it, you can’t return it..
- No returns are allowed on items damaged in shipping (Damaged items are handled by a damage claim with the shipping company).
- No returns are allowed on any of the following brands:
- No returns are allowed on headphones, earphones, microphones & any other products that touch your mouth, your nose, or your ears.
- No returns are allowed on parts: cartridges, styli, records, faders, transformers, & any item that is considered a replacement part.
- No returns are allowed on any product that is bundled with registered software if opened, due to copyright law.
- No returns are allowed on any opened speakers, still sealed speakers are fully returnable.