The much anticipated release of the WESTONE W40 is here! Audiophiles across the globe have been waiting not-so-patiently to discover the promise of the Westone W40; a big sound, incredibly clear mids and highs, and a deep rich bass perfect for all types of listening.
Westone has outdone themselves with this release and the sound quality is matched only by the technical specifications of these earphones. Listeners won’t be disappointed in the WESTONE W40, its sound quality, or the construction that sets WESTONE W40 apart from its competitors.
The WESTONE W40 offers its users:
- Four Balanced Drivers The WESTONE W40 earphones offer users incredible in-ear audio technology thanks to the balanced armature drivers and the three way crossover network. Users will appreciate the increased acoustic clarity and frequency range found in the balanced driver design.
- True-Fit Technology Each pair of WESTONE W40 earphones comes with five pairs of True-Fit foam tips and five sets of STAR silicone sleeves to ensure a customized fit. These customizable tips ensure a lightweight, low profile, and personalized earpiece that is incredibly comfortable and allows for long periods of use.
- Interchangeable Cables WESTONE W40 purchases include both a round EPIC G2 cable and a MFI cable with a three button Apple control system. The Epic G2 cable is braided for durability and acoustic clarity and is made of a highly flexible tensile wire. The Apple MFi cable allows users to control the volume, play, pause, and take phone calls without touching the phone.
- Exchangeable Faceplates The WESTONE W40 comes with three different faceplates that make customization and personalization simple. Users can choose between red, blue, and black faceplates.
- Essential Accessories Included in the W40 purchase are several accessories that make the earphones even more safe and secure. An orange Westone Monitor Vault and earpiece cleaning tool help maintain your investment over time.
- Two Year Warranty: