The SpeakerCraft VST60 volume control has been specifically engineered for wide range frequency response over any and all volumes. This control is designed for wall mounting. SpeakerCraft is known for their quality and craftsmanship. Their volume controls will not disappoint. Connect your control between the speaker level output of an amp, receiver or selector – and then connect to a pair of speakers.
Removable connectors can be attached with wires ahead of time. This means you simply attach to the volume control during your installation.
The SpeakerCraft VST60 Volume Control has a set of simple connect terminals that help to secure the wire position without the assistance of a screwdriver.
A side-mounted multi-room switch provides easy impedance adjustment if you are planning to have several speakers connected to one amp.
SpeakerCraft VST60 Volume Control Specs:
VST60 Volume Control
Standard & Retail Packaging
INCLUDES: Decora® Style White, Bone, and Almond Faceplates, Inserts & Knobs
NOTE: Black Finish Kit Sold Separately Order Stock # ASM/PLS17000BK: Black
Order Stock # Standard: ASM17141
- Transformed-Based Stereo Volume Control
- LiftLock Connector Secures Wires In Place without the Use of a Screwdriver
- New 12-Step “Make Before Break” Switch Design
- Knob is Guaranteed to Never Come off Due to New Easy-To-Assemble Design
- Power Rating: 60 Watts
- Steps: 12 (Make Before Break)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Total Attenuation: 42dB maximum
- Depth: 21/2″ Behind Plate
- Mounting: Fits Nearly All Standard Single-Gang Junction Boxes and Plaster Rings
Master Carton of 24 Individual Standard Boxes, Order Stock #: Order 24 of ASM17141