SpeakerCraft MKP-1.1 Master Keypad with IR Receiver has been specifically designed from installers, which is why functional flexibility is the key to this new system. For example, keys can be configured in the field to either be source selectable or function keys. They are not preset at the factory. The system has also been designed to be expandable. You can simply start with the Master Keypad, a single gang J-box unit. This unit can select sources, control component functions, repeat infrared, and turn systems on or off. You can then expand this Master unit to include a Numeric keypad and/or a Function keypad for control of source components.
This system not only incorporates the latest in power status management of source components, but it also contains the majority of IR commands and the discrete on and off power commands within the EZC-1.0 Controller. This system can control all IR source components as well as RS-232 controlled components, including lighting systems.
MKP-1.1 Keypad Features and Specifications:
- The top eight buttons can be programmed as source select buttons
- Includes a variety of buttons with text and icons for extreme flexibility
- Seven of the eight top buttons can be programmed for transport/function buttons (one button must be used for a source)
- The lower four buttons can be programmed for any function except source select
- Includes built-in IR receiver
- For use with MZC system controllers
- Includes white, bone, and almond inserts (available in packs of six each sold separately)
- MKP international button kits are available for horizontal mounting applications
Personal home theater uses