The Shure 514B is an omnidirectional, low-impedance handheld microphone with a push-to-talk switch. The Shure 514B microphone is designed with a tough, high-impact enclosure for use in industrial and commercial applications such as dispatch, law enforcement, construction, forestry, transportation and mobile public address applications. The Shure 514B connects to microphone inputs rated at 19 to 300 ohms. It can be used in applications that require long cable lengths or where severe hum noise is present. This Shure 514B microphone includes three mounting clips and the coiled cable provides four conductor lead wires for connecting the microphone and switching relay.
Designed for communication systems — mobile and fixed station — including police, fire, utilities, transportation, commercial, and industrial applications.
- Push-To-Talk Switch
- The push-to-talk switch is designed for long wear and rigorous punishment.
- Low Impedance
- It can be used in applications that require long cable lengths or where severe hum noise is present.
- Rugged Enclosure
- The high-impact enclosure will take the punishment of industrial applications.
- Mounting Clips
- Three mounting clips are provided for easy storage and placement.
- Frequency response designed for voice communications
- Rugged, high impact ARMO-DUR® case
- Double-pole, single-throw PTT switch designed for constant usage
- Four conductor, shielded, bare-ended (no connector) coil cord
- Does not require DC power for operation
- Mounting bracket included
Type Dynamic Frequency Response 100 to 6,000 Hz lmpedance Microphone rating impedance is 150 ohms (200 ohms actual) for connection to microphone inputs rated at 19 to 300 ohms. Output Level Open Circuit Voltage: -36.5 dB (15 mV)* -56.5 dBV/Pa (1.5 mV)** *0 dB = 1 volt per 100 microbars **1Pascal = 94 dB SPL