Shure 503BG “Close-Talk” Microphone
Compact gooseneck mic reduces background noise for excellent voice fidelity.
The Shure 503BG is designed for indoor communication systems, including transportation, restaurant, and industrial applications. Suitable for environments with high levels of background noise.
Shure 503BG Features
- Frequency response tailored for voice communications
- Minimal pick-up of background noise due to close-talk design
- Hum-bucking coil reduces induced noise from computer displays
- Attaches to flexible gooseneck arm (not included)
- Two conductor, shielded, bare-ended (no connector), straight cable
- Does not require DC power for operation
Shure 503BG Voice Communication MIcrophone Specs:
|Type||Dynamic, unidirectional (cardioid), close-talking|
|Frequency Response||100 to 7,000 Hz|
|Output Level||-61.5 dBV/Pa (.84mV) : 1 Pa = 94 dBSPL; -41.5 dB (8.4 mV): 0 dB = 1V/100 microbar|