JBL STX835 Dual 15″ Three-Way PA Speaker
The JBL STX835 Dual 15″ Three-Way PA Speaker is a slot-loaded dual 15″ three-way system with horn-loaded mid and high sections. JBL thoughfully engineered this speaker for full-range use in stand-alone applications or for use in high performance environments. This is due to the premier ground stack passive top box. Designed to be placed over the JBL STX828, this cabinet can be used in multiples in a high density situation; the STX835 can deliver amazing sound clarity at high SPL’s. The STX835’s 60 degree by 40 degree mid- and high-frequency waveguides allows two cabinets to be splayed for wide angle coverage.
This side fill/ floor monitor easily complements any touring sound system. Take your JBL STX835 Dual 15″ Three-Way PA Speaker on the road!
JBL STX835 Dual 15″ Three-Way PA Speaker Features:
- (15 in.) Vented Gap Cooling™ low-frequency driver for extended low-frequency output.
- CMCD™ Cone Midrange Compression Driver™ provides low midrange distortion, increased sensitivity, extended bandwidth and improved phase coherence.
- 60°x 40° coverage.
- Bi-amplified or full-range passive operation.
- Rugged DuraFlex™ coated enclosures sized to be truck pack friendly.
- 14-Gauge steel grille lined with acoustically transparent cloth.
JBL STX835 Dual 15″ Three-Way PA Speaker Specifications:
|Frequency Range ( –10 dB)||32 Hz-20 kHz|
|Frequency Response (± 3 dB)||43 Hz-20 kHz|
|Coverage Pattern||60˚ × 40˚ nominal|
|Sensitivity (1W/1m)||96 dB|
|Power Rating||1600 W / 3200 W / 6400 W|
|Rated Maximum SPL||134 dB SPL Peak|
|Input Connectors||Two NL4|
|Operational Modes||Full Range/Bi-Amp with internal passive mid-high crossover network|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||1066 mm x 568 mm x 573 mm|
(42.0″ x 22.4″ x 22.6″)
|Net Weight||57.1 kg (126 lbs)|