JBL STX825 Dual 15″ Two-Way PA Speaker
The JBL STX825 Dual 15″ Two-Way PA Speaker is a dual 15″ two-way speaker designed for maximum impact, portability and ease of use. With a wide frequency range and broad 90 degree by 50 degree coverage angles, this floor standing speaker is truly perfect for bands or DJ’s as their primary PA. You can even use as a side-fill on a concert stage, or as an install speaker in a dance club or performance venue.
Get maximum sound coverage, pristine highs and great bass at a budget friendly price. And let’s not forget the importance of portability. Take the JBL STX825 Dual 15″ Two-Way PA Speaker on the road with you with ease as it’s been sized to be truck friendly.
JBL STX825 Dual 15″ Two-Way PA Speaker Features:
- Compact and very high-power.
- Dual (15″) Vented Gap Cooling™ low-frequency drivers for very high acoustic output.
- 102 mm (4 in) voice-coil neodymium compression driver for high-power capacity and very light-weight
- 90°x 50° coverage.
- Bi-amplified or full-range passive operation.
- Twelve M10 suspension points may be used with the optional M10 eyebolts.
- Rugged DuraFlex™ coated enclosures has been sized to be truck pack friendly.
- 14-Gauge steel grille lined with acoustically transparent cloth.
JBL STX825 Dual 15″ Two-Way PA Speaker Specifications:
|Frequency Range ( –10 dB)||34 Hz-20 kHz|
|Frequency Response (± 3 dB)||42 Hz-19 kHz|
|Coverage Pattern||90˚ × 50˚ nominal|
|Sensitivity (1W/1m)||98 dB|
|Power Rating||1600 W / 3200 W / 6400 W|
|Rated Maximum SPL||136 dB SPL Peak|
|Input Connectors||Two NL4|
|Operational Modes||Full Range/Bi-Amp|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||1066 mm x 568 mm x 573 mm|
(42.0″ x 22.4″ x 22.6″)
|Net Weight||51 kg (112 lbs)|