JBL STX812M 12″ Two-Way Stage Monitor
The JBL STX812M 12″ Two-Way Stage Monitor was designed specifically to be a high performance 12″ two-way floor monitor. This powerhouse can also do double duty as a utility speaker for use on a tripod stand or over a subwoofer, utilizing a single-position pole mount. A 70 degree by 70 degree waveguide is utilized for precise coverage.
The higher frequencies sound crystal clear and vibrant thanks to JBL’s 3″ neodymium magnet compression driver. JBL has proven time and time again that they know how to create the sound you want. No distortion, clarity and precision are a guarantee. Much of this is due to the DuraFlex coated, hard wood cabinet.
Take your sound to the next level with the JBL STX812M 12″ Two-Way Stage Monitor.
JBL STX812M 12″ Two-Way Stage Monitor Features:
- Compact and low-profile for minimal obstruction of audience sight-lines.
- 70°x 70° nominal coverage.
- Bi-amplified or full-range passive operation.
- Pole socket for applications that may require pole or tripod mounting.
- High power handling, low distortion Vented Gap Cooling™ LF driver.
- 3 in. (diaphragm) neodymium magnet compression driver.
- Rugged DuraFlex™ coated enclosures sized to be truck pack friendly.
- 14-Gauge steel grille lined with acoustically transparent cloth.
JBL STX812M 12″ Two-Way Stage Monitor Specifications:
|Frequency Range ( –10 dB)||50 Hz-20 kHz.|
|Frequency Response (± 3 dB)||75 Hz-20 kHz.|
|Coverage Pattern||70˚ × 70˚ nominal.|
|Sensitivity (1W/1m)||95 dB.|
|Power Rating||800 W / 1600 W / 3200 W|
|Rated Maximum SPL||130 dB SPL Peak.|
|Input Connectors||Two NL4.|
|Operational Modes||Full Range/Bi-Amp.|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||571 mm x 355 mm x 264 mm|
(22.5″ x 13.4″ x 10.4″).
|Net Weight||19 kg ( 42 lbs).|