JBL CSA 2120 2-Channel 120W Power Amplifier
The JBL CSA 2120 2-Channel 120W Power Amplifier is a force of nature. This compact, yet powerful amp was specifically designed for use in installed sound applications. The JBL CSA 2120 features 120 watts of output per channel at 4 or 8 ohms. Both channels on the JBL CSA 2120 2-Channel 120W Power Amplifier feature a selectable limiter and high-pass filter at 70 Hz. The JBL CSA 2120 has a 4-pin Euroblock output connector for powering dual loudspeakers. The auto-standby mode can disable the amplifier pulse width modulation generator when there is no signal detected.
The JBL CSA 2120 2-Channel 120W Power Amplifier comes with protection against over-heating and low voltage. A rackmount kit is included with purchase and the front panel features volume controls and power LED indicators. See specifications and features for more product details.
JBL CSA 2120 Features:
- 2 x 120 W at 4/8O hms.
- Compact in size and light weight.
- Convection Cooled.
- Auto-standby mode for increased energy savings.
- Summing RCA inputs available for each channel.
- designed specifically for use in installed sound applications.
JBL CSA 2120 Specifications:
- Output: 120 W @ 4/8 Ohms (1kHz Power, THD+N<0.5%)
- Frequency: +/- 1dB (@1W into 4 or 8 Ohms)
- Load impedance: Stable from 2 – 16 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 1.4 Vrms
- Signal to Noise ratio: Greater than 100 dB – 1 kHz, A-weighted
- Input impedance: Balanced 20K Ohms / Unbalanced 10K Ohms
- Max input: + 20d Bu typical
- Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 1.7 x 7 inches
- Includes rack mounting kit
- DOWNLOAD user manual
Note: The CSA 2120 is Plenum Rated UL2034 for fire-retardant operation
JBL has a decades long history of making speakers and sound equipment for music venues and performance halls of all sorts. Staying on the cutting edge of technology and producing high quality equipment has made them a fixture in the AV community.