Crown DCi 8|600N 8-Channel Power Amplifier
The Crown DCi 8|600N 8-Channel Power Amplifier is a 600W, power amplifier with network control. The new DriveCore install series amplifiers are a line of the highest quality amps featuring DriveCore technology. DCi Series amplifiers were specifically engineered to meet the highest standards in quality and durability. They provide system integrators with the advanced features and flexibility required for challenging 21st century installed sound applications. Versatile, compact and highly energy-efficient are just a few ways to describe the Crown DCi 8|600N 8-Channel Power Amplifier. DCi Series amplifiers continue the long tradition of leadership in professional and commercial power amplifier technology.
Crown DCi 8|600N 8-Channel Power Amplifier Features:
ANALOG & DIGITAL INPUTS. With digital audio transport via HARMAN’s proprietary BLU-Link, plus balanced analog inputs, DCi gives you a tremendous audio advantage – at a much lower cost. The priority input router allows you to specify a primary input, and if audio is lost the amp automatically switches to the other input.
NETWORK MONITORING & CONTROL. Better monitoring, control and audio manipulation with the HiQnet™ protocol that’s over standard TCP/IP. Remotely see how all networked DCi amplifiers are performing and control them as needed. In addition, this allows Audio Architect software and the Powered by Crown app to work with DCi amplifiers.
PROGRAMMABLE GENERAL PURPOSE INPUT/OUTPUT PORTS. GPIO ports can be configured in many different ways, such as volume controls, recall presets, or to report errors to a master computer.
DIGITAL SIGNAL PROCESSING. DSP capabilities include the following:
- LevelMAX Limiters.
- Input/Output EQ.
- Matrix Mixer
- Speaker Line Monitoring.
Crown DCi 8|600N 8-Channel Power Amplifier Specifications:
- Product: DCi8 600N Network Power Amplifier.
- Model: DCi8 600N.
- Frequency Response: ±0.25 dB (8 Ohms, 20 Hz – 20kHz).
- BLU Link Signal to Noise Ratio: >108 dB (ref. rated power, 8 Ohms, 20 Hz – 20 kHz).
- Analog Input Signal to Noise Ratio: >104 dB (ref. rated power, 8 Ohms, 20 Hz – 20 kHz).
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.35% (at full rated power, 20Hz – 20kHz).
- Voltage Gain: 34 dB.
- Damping Factor: >1000 (20 Hz to 100 Hz).
- Input Impedance: 10 kOhms, 5 kOhms (nominal balanced, unbalanced).
- Maximum Input Level: +20dBu (before compression) & +26dBu (before clipping).
- Load Impedance: 2 – 16 Ohms; 70Vrms and 100Vrms (Stereo/Dual Mode) & 4 – 16 Ohms; 140Vrms and 200Vrms (Bridge Mono).
- Cooling: Continuously variable speed forced air, front to back airflow.
- Maximum Fan Noise: 47 dBA SPL at 1M.
- Required AC Mains: 100V – 240V ~50/60Hz (±10%).
- IEC Power Connector: 20A IEC.
- Width: 19 in. (48.3cm).
- Height: 3.5 in. (8.75cm).
- Depth: 17 in (43.2 cm).
- Weight: 30 lbs (13.6kg).
- DOWNLOAD Crown DCi 8|600N 8-Channel Power Amplifier User Manual