Crown DCi 4|1250 DriveCore Analog Amplifier
The Crown DCi 4|1250 DriveCore Analog Amplifier is a 4- Channel, 1250W power amplifier with DriveCore technology. The new DriveCore Install series amplifiers are a complete line of high performance installation amplifiers based on the proprietary DriveCore technology. DCi Series amplifiers are designed, engineered and manufactured to be industry leaders. They provide system integrators with the advanced features and flexibility required for challenging 21st century installed sound applications. Versatile, compact and highly energy-efficient, DCi Series amplifiers continue the unbroken Crown tradition of leadership in professional and commercial power amplifier technology.
TRUE RACK DENSITY. Power points of 300W or 600Win 2-/4-/8-channel configurations – all in a 2 Rack Unit form factor. More channels in one box allow smaller infrastructure rooms that can reduce operational costs while giving you the utmost in installation flexibility.
DIRECT DRIVE CONSTANT VOLTAGE. Save money by using smaller gauge wiring to drive the speakers using either 70Vrms or 100Vrms. With no need for a step-up transformer at the output, the DCi produces higher audio quality much more efficiently.
CHANNEL INDEPENDENT HI-Z/LOW-Z SELECTION. Drive either one or two speakers in low-Z mode, or literally hundreds of speakers in high-Z mode (70Vrms or100Vrms). This means better design flexibility since DCi powers all loads on a channel-by-channel basis.
BRIDGEABLE CHANNEL PAIRS . Unlike amps from other manufacturers, Crown DCi 4|1250 DriveCore Analog Amplifier channels are bridgeable – even in 100Vrms mode – which means even more adaptability for higher power applications such as subwoofers.
REMOTE ON/OFF INTERFACE. Save power by integrating the amplifier into a control system so you can easily turn it on and off.
EFFICIENT COOLING DESIGN. Highly efficient internal cooling fans provide airflow to the most heat-generating parts. Incorporating the fans into the amplifier brick design maximizes cooling while minimizing wasted energy and noise.
ADVANCED POWER FACTOR CORRECTION (PFC) UNIVERSAL POWER SUPPLY. The most advanced power supply in an installation amplifier delivers power more efficiently in almost any condition than anyone else, resulting in less power dissipated and less heat in your racks.
Crown DCi 4|1250 DriveCore Analog Amplifier Features:
- The DriveCoreTM Install Series represents the latest in amplifier technology.
- Based on Crown’s proprietary and patented DriveCore technology, these amplifiers are the next generation of PWM technology using cutting edge Class D amplifier topologies.
- True Rack Density – Crown DCi 4|1250 DriveCore Analog Amplifier has power points of 300W or 600W in 2/4/8 channel configurations and 1250W in 2/4 channel configurations. Includes bridgable outputs of 300-2500W, all in a 2U form factor, providing flexibility in designs.
- Minimum Guaranteed Power Ratings – DCi amplifiers are guaranteed to deliver at least the rated power in the specifications over a longer period of time than any other competing amplifier.
- Direct Drive “Constant Voltage” capabilities on a channel by channel basis for 70Vrms or 100Vrms amplification without the use of a step up frequency limiting transformer for higher audio quality.
- Options provide for our most “green” amplifier. Powersave includes an autostandby mode where after 30 minutes of no audio input, the amplifier will power down and will consume less than 1W. This feature can be enabled and disabled via the back panel DIP switches.
- Advanced PFC universal power supply provides market-leading efficency, and is designed to deliver maximum power no matter where the amplifier is located. Universal AC input accepts 100 – 240VAC, 50/60Hz (±10%).
- AUX Port provides additional flexibility for amplifiers to be integrated in control systems for remote on/off and amplifier fault monitoring.
- DriveCore includes five patents that are also included in Crown’s flagship touring amplifier I-Tech HD4, providing best-in-class versatility and durability.
- Revolutionary cooling system, focuses airflow on parts that need it most, maximizing efficiency while minimizing heat and noise.
Crown DCi 4|1250 DriveCore Analog Amplifier Specifications:
- Frequency Response: (1W into 8Ω, 20Hz – 20kHz): ±0.25dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio (A-weighted): >108dB.
- THD: <0.35%.
- Voltage Gain: 34dB.
- Load Impedance Dual Mode: 2 – 16Ohms; 70Vrms and 100Vrms.
- Load Impedance Bridge Mono: 4 – 16 Ohms; 140Vrms and 200Vrms.
- Dimensions (Height x Width x Length): 3.5″ x 19″ x 14.25″ (in Centimeters): 8.75 x 47.5 x 35.63.
- DCi4|1250 (Height x Width x Length): 3.5″ x 19″ x 17″ (in Centimeters): 8.75 x 47.5 x 42.5.
- Network DCi amplifiers include the physical specifications LISTED ABOVE, plus :
- BLU-Link Input: (2) RJ-45 Connectors.
- Network Monitoring and Control: (1) RJ-45 Connector.
- General Purpose Input/Output Control: (1) RJ-11 for 2 Ins and 2 Outs.
- Crown DCi 4|1250 DriveCore Analog Amplifier Power Draw in Sleep: Less than 1W.
- Required AC Mains (±15%): 100VAC – 240VAC 50/60Hz.
- DOWNLOAD Crown DCi 4|1250 DriveCore Analog Amplifier User Manual.