Crown CT4150 4-Channel Power Amplifier
The Crown CT4150 4-Channel Power Amplifier is a 4-channel power amplifier that gives you truly great quality in a sleek and slim design. The amp has a 1RU chassis. This lets the user install it in virtually any equipment rack. It provides 150W per channel into 8 ohms for strong, pristine sound with low distortion. DriveCore technology provides excellent efficiency of over 90% to give you that truly great performance to power ratio. Because it doesn’t need a cooling fan, you’ll find it operates in silence.
The Crown CT4150 4-Channel Power Amplifier offers flexible input routing. You can basically send an input signal to any one of it’s 4 outputs. Integrated Life-Safety features and patented feedback and protection circuitry protect the Crown CT4150 4-Channel Power Amplifier from damage to ensure a lifetime of reliable operation. A universal power supply lets you use the amplifier internationally, ideal for touring applications.
Powering this remarkable amplifier is the pioneering technology of DriveCore, which seamlessly integrates the amplifier drive stage into the power output stage fusing everything into a chip the size of a dime. The foundational DriveCore circuitry is based on breakthroughs by Crown’s own Gerald Stanley with five patents applying to the advanced feedback, modulation and output stage technologies. DriveCore‘s front-end drive circuits leverage the inherent efficiency of Class D output stages while also maintaining superb sonic characteristics. The end result is an ultra-efficient one-piece audio amplifier circuit that exhibits the exemplary audio quality of a highly evolved Class AB design.
Crown CT4150 4-Channel Power Amplifier Features:
- -Slim 1RU chassis can be installed in any standard equipment rack.
- -Delivers 150W per channel into 8 ohms for strong, clear audio with low distortion.
- -DriveCore technology provides excellent efficiency of over 90% for a fantastic performance to power ratio.
- -No cooling fan required, providing silent operation.
- -Flexible input routing allows you to send an input signal to any of the 4 outputs.
- -Integrated Life-Safety features and patented feedback and protection circuitry protect the amplifier from damage to ensure a lifetime of reliable operation.
- -A universal power supply lets you use the amplifier internationally, ideal for touring applications.
Crown CT4150 4-Channel Power Amplifier Specifications:
|Power Rating||150W/Channel @ 8 Ohms.|
|Damping Factor||Not Specified by Manufacturer.|
|Frequency Response||20Hz – 20kHz ±0.5dB.|
|Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)||< 0.05%.|
|Intermodulation Distortion (SMPTE)||< 0.05%.|
|Common Mode Rejection Ratio||> 55dB, > 70dB Typical.|
|Connectors||4 x 3-Pin Phoenix Inputs.|
4 x 2-Pin Phoenix Outputs
1 x Power Input.
|Controls||4 x Input Attenuator Knobs.|
1 x Set of Amp Control DIP-Switches.
1 x Power Switch.
|Indicators||1 x Power LED.|
4 x Signal LEDs.
4 x Clip LEDs.
4 x Thermal LEDs.
4 x Fault LEDs.
|Power Consumption||Not Specified by Manufacturer.|
|Power Requirements||Universal Power Supply.|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||1.75 x 19 x 14.25″ (44 x 483 x 362mm).|
|Crown CT4150 4-Channel Power Amplifier Weight||10 lbs (4.54kg).|
DOWNLOAD Crown CT4150 4-Channel Power Amplifier User Manual