Crown CDi 1000 2-Channel Amplifier
The Crown CDi 1000 2-Channel Amplifier is a pro grade power amplifier designed specifically for installed sound applications. Lightweight and extremely durable, the Crown CDi 1000 2-Channel Amplifier is guaranteed to deliver unmatched value in its class. Take your sound to the next level!
The Crown CDi series amplifiers feature front-panel LCD screen to assist installers through configurations. CDi amplifiers are built with an onboard DSP to allow for loudspeaker signal processing. The Crown CDi 1000 2-Channel Amplifier are designed with a switch-mode universal power supply, highly useful function indicators, proportional-speed fan-assisted cooling, removable Phoenix-style inputs, barrier strip outputs for low-Z or 70V/100V/140V loads, short-circuit protection and more great features.
The Crown CDi 1000 2-Channel Amplifier also provides you with advanced protection circuitry guards against shorted outputs, open circuits, DC, mismatched loads, general overheating, high-frequency overloads and internal faults. The Crown CDi 2000 Amplifier comes stacked with integrated DSP presets for crossover frequencies, EQ, limiting, compression, delay, and a subharmonic synthesizer. A backlit LCD that displays important information is also included.
Crown CDi 1000 2-Channel Amplifier FEATURES
- Accurate, uncolored sound with very low distortion for the best in music and voice reproduction.
- Extremely versatile; rated for 2, 4, 8 ohm loads and 70V and 140V outputs.
- Advanced protection circuitry guards against: shorted outputs, open circuits, DC, mismatched loads, general overheating, high-frequency overloads and internal faults.
- Intuitive front-panel LCD screen for quick, easy configuration
- Switch-mode universal power supply
- Onboard digital signal processing includes crossovers, EQ filters, delay, and output limiting
- Fills 2U rack spaces and weighs under 19 pounds
- Barrier strip outputs for low-Z or 70V/140V loads, removable Phoenix-style inputs
Crown CDi 1000 2-Channel Amplifier SPECIFICATIONS
- 1 kHz Power.
- 2 ohm Dual (per channel) 700W*.
- 4 ohm Dual (per channel) 500W.
- 8 ohm Dual (per channel) 275W.
- 4 ohm Bridge-Mono 1,400W.
- 70V Dual (per channel) 500W.
- 140V Bridge-Mono 1,000W.
- With 0.5% THD.
- *With 1% THD.
- DOWNLOAD user manual.