Truth B2030A High-Resolution, Active 2-Way Reference Studio Monitor
Despite its small size, the TRUTH B2030A can achieve a peak output level in excess of 113 dB SPL. Powered by built-in 80- and 35-Watt amplifiers combined with a high-precision active crossover, these monitors provide ultra-linear frequency response from 50 Hz to 21 kHz.
After final assembly, each B2030A spends up to a half hour with a Calibration Engineer being meticulously tweaked to ensure ultra-linear frequency response.
When you buy a TRUTH B2030A monitor, you’re truly getting a hand-calibrated unit. We ship a calibration certificate with each B2030A that shows the actual frequency response of your monitor, as tested at the time of manufacture.
- Ultra-linear frequency response from 50 Hz to 21 kHz with individual frequency diagrams
- Built-in 125-Watt Bi-amp module with enormous power reserve
- Ultra high-resolution ferrofluid-cooled tweeter
- Long-throw 6 ¾” woofer with special polypropylene diaphragm and deformation-resistant aluminum die-cast chassis
- Controlled dispersion characteristics and extremely large “sweet spot” owing to the unique BEHRINGER wave guide technology
- Active crossover network with 4th order Linkwitz-Riley filters
- Adjustable to a wide range of acoustic conditions and subwoofer operation
- Separately controlled limiter for low and high frequency overload protection
- Magnetic shielding allows placement near computer monitors
- Servo-balanced inputs with XLR and ¼” TRS connectors
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
- 3-Year Warranty
Dimensions and Weight
Dimensions: 12-1/2″ x 8-2/5″ x 8/-1/3″ Weight: 21.67 pounds