Atlas Sound SD72 8″ Ceiling Speaker
The Atlas Sound SD72 8″ Ceiling Speaker is a dual cone, 25 watt 8″ (205mm) loudspeaker with a 10oz. (260g) ceramic magnet. This 8″ in ceiling speaker comes with a curvilinear, treated paper cone for lower harmonic distortion. The loudspeaker is fully equipped with a full 1″ diameter copper voice coil with a black anodized aluminum former for better power dissipation. Package includes factory installed 25/70.7V line matching transformer with tap selections ranging from .25 to 5 watts.
The Atlas Sound SD72 8″ Ceiling Speaker can easily operate within a frequency response range of 45Hz-19kHz (nominal) with a sensitivity of 97dB and a dispersion angle of 105°.
The SD72 comes with a factory installed CRS baffle with hidden loudspeaker mounting studs and includes screw mount hardware. The SD72 baffle features standard mounting holes. These holes help to accommodate the majority of Atlas Sound 8″ tile bridges, mounting rings and enclosures.Mixing your speakers to meet your needs just got easier! When specifying mounting hardware be advised that the dimensions of the SD72 baffle match the Atlas Sound Model 62-8. The baffle finish is white powder coat epoxy. This speaker is typically used for low volume purposes such as background music and announcements.
Atlas Sound SD72 8″ Ceiling Speaker Features:
- 15 Watt Nominal RMS Output Power
- 25 Watt Max RMS Output Power
- 45 – 19000 Hz Response Bandwidth
- 97 dB Sensitivity
- In-ceiling mounted Recommended Placing
- 25/70V power tap selector Additional Features
- Speaker – 15 Watt – 45 – 19000 Hz – 8 Ohm – in-ceiling mounted – wired
- Speaker : 1 x full-range driver – 8″ – paper
Atlas Sound SD72 8″ Ceiling Speaker Specifications:
- Depth 2 7/8″ (7.3025 cm)
- Diameter 8 1/8″ (20.6375 cm)
- Shipping Weight 5.28 lbs (2.39 kgs)
- Frequency Response 55Hz-8kHz (±5dB)
- Power Taps .25, .5, 1, 2, 5
- Speaker Type Treated Paper
- Dispersion 105° (2kHz Octave Band, -6dB Points)
- Sensitivity 97dB Average
- UL Listed/Standard 1480, 2043