AKG K271 MKII Pro Studio Headphones
The AKG K271 MKII Pro Studio Headphones are perfect for your recording needs. These rugged closed-back, around ear headphones were specifically designed for monitoring, mastering, studio and live mixing. The K271 MKII’s offer both leatherette and velvet earpads for the perfect fit. Plus, they’re comfortable! K271 MKII headphones by AKG include a detachable 10′ straight cable and a 16′ coiled cable.
The AKG K271 MKII Pro Studio Headphones offer a wide frequency range from 16Hz to 28kHz. This helps to provide better phase coherency in the audible range, bringing you the most ideal sound for tracking, studio and live monitoring. This design also offers the added functionality of single-ear use. If you are looking for efficient, dynamic listening, you have found that amazing sound you get only from AKG K271 MKII Pro Studio Headphones.
AKG K271 MKII Pro Studio Headphones Features:
– Professional circum-aural hi-fi stereo studio headphones.
– Self-adjusting headband for optimum fit.
– Patented Varimotion speakers.
– High noise attenuation.
– For onstage and studio use.
– Automute feature mutes headphones when they are taken off.
– Leatherette and additional velvet ear pads.
– Single-sided, detachable 3 m cable and additional 5 m coiled cable.
AKG Varimotion speakers
The heart of all headphones is the diaphragm. Made of extremely thin foil, the diaphragm is required by transducer designers to perform incredible artistic feats. The rim of the diaphragm must vibrate elastically while the center portion should move like a piston. AKG achieved just that by designing the Varimotion system.
The “sound zone” in the center is thicker than the rim allowing for piston-like movement. The result is an absolutely realistic sound, with a better sonic perspective and an airier high end. The rim, or “movement zone”, is thinner and vibrates more easily, providing a powerful, punchy bass range.
AKG K271 MKII Pro Studio Headphones Specifications:
– Type: Closed-back, dynamic headphones.
– Sensitivity: 91 dB/mW, 104 dB/V.
– Frequency range: 16 to 28,000 Hz.
– Rated impedance: 55 ohms.
– Max. input power: 200 mW.
– Earpads: Leatherette and velvet.
– Cable: 3 m single-sided and 5 m coiled cable (99,9% oxygen-free); plug-in cable on headphones (mini-XLR connector).
– Connector: Gold plated stereo mini jack.
– Adapter: Gold plated 1/8 to 1/4 in. screw-on adapter.
– Net weight (without cable): 240 g (8.5 oz.).
– Shipping weight: 550 g (19.4 oz.).