AKG K240 MK-II Headphones
The K240 MKII professional over-ear, semi-open headphones are a long-time standard in studios, in orchestras and on stages around the world. Its advanced Varimotion 30 mm XXL transducers deliver solid low end, accurate mids and crystal-clear highs. The semi-open design provides the airiness of open headphones with the powerful bass response of closed designs. For more than three decades, professional engineers and musicians have made the K240 the most widely used headphones in studios and at live consoles around the world. Award-winning producer/engineer Steve Pageot about AKG K240 MKII: “I don’t see myself wearing other headphones in the studio, I have three pairs in my home studio; once you put them on you can spend an entire session without ear fatigue and sonically they are engineered for the safety of your ears.”
AKG K240 MK-II Headphones Features:
- Semi-open-back design gives you the best of both worlds.
- Superior sound through superior headphone technology.
- Quality construction that’s built to last a lifetime.
- Incredible-sounding headphones designed for mixing, tracking, and critical listening.
- Semi-open-back design allows for more accuracy without sacrificing acoustical isolation.
- Self-adjusting headband provides the perfect fit without sacrificing comfort.
- 10′ cable attaches via mini XLR jack and is easily replaceable.
- Replacement earcups are available.
- Includes gold plated, screw-on 1/8″ to 1/4″ plug adapter.
AKG K240 Specifications:
Design: Circumaural, semi-open.
Frequency Range: 15 Hz to 25,000 Hz.
Sensitivity: 91 db SPL/mW.
Power handling capability: 200 mW.
Rated impedance: 55 Ohm.
Cable: 3m (10 ft.) plug-in single cablel
Stereo adapter: gold plated, screw-on 3,5/6,3mm (1/8 in. to 1/4 in.) jack.
Net Weight (without cable): 240 g (8.5 oz.).