AKG K171 MKII Pro Studio Headphones
The AKG K171 MKII Pro Studio Headphones are ready to change the way you experience music. These headphones have been specifically engineered for precision listening, mixing and mastering. The K171 MKII’s are an on-ear, closed back studio headphone which helps to insure the highest possible noise insulation. These are perfect for live sound mixing! In order to support familiar hearing habits, the K171 MKII’s show a slight smiley face EQ curve with a little bass and treble boost.
AKG’s is known for their well-defined bass reproduction. The K171 MKII’s is the Number One playback headphones for demanding bass players and drummer. Their reputation is known world wide. The professional mini XLR connector allows for a quick and super simple replacement of the cable. The AKG K171 MKII Studio Pro Headphones include a 3m (10ft) straight cable, a 5m (16ft) coiled cable, and leatherette and velvet ear pads.
AKG K171 MKII Pro Studio Headphones Features:
- Dynamic, closed-back headphones.
- Includes leatherette and velvet earpads.
- Detachable 10′ straight cable and 16′ coiled cable included.
- Professional hi-fi stereo studio headphones.
- Self-adjusting headband for optimum fit.
- Patented Varimotion speakers.
- High ambient noise attenuation.
- For broadcast and DJ use.
AKG K171 MKII Pro Studio Headphones Specifications:
- Type: closed-back, dynamic headphones.
- Sensitivity: 94 dB/mW, 107 dB/V.
- Frequency range: 18 to 26,000 Hz.
- Rated impedance: 55 ohms.
- Max. input power: 200 mW.
- Earpads: leatherette and velvet.
- Cable : 3 m single-sided and 5 m coiled cable (99,9% oxygen-free); plug-in cable on headphones (mini-XLR connector).
- Connector: gold plated stereo mini jack.
- Adapter: gold plated 1/8″ to 1/4″ screw-on adapter.
- Net weight (without cable): 200 g (7.1 oz.).
- Shipping weight: 500 g (17.6 oz.).
- Patent(s): Varimotion — multiple-thickness diaphragm for dynamic transducer (Patent no. AT 403.751, US 6,185,809, EP 814.637 (DE, DK, FI, FR, GB, IT, NL), JP 3.927.651); Acoustics slot resistor for dynamic transducer (Patent no. AT 408.706, US 6,639,991, ZL 01116806).