AKG K141 MKII Pro Studio Headphones
The AKG K141 MKII Pro Studio Headphones offer powerful clarity that is ideal for pristine vocal recordings. The K141 MKII are professional semi-open back, on-ear headphones. These headphones were designed to be an advanced version of the legendary AKG K141 headphones. They are a great option for in-studio monitoring and recordings. The patented 30mm XXL transducers with Varimotion technology are guaranteed to provide a higher sensitivity, a wide dynamic range and an incredible SPL. The AKG K141 MKII Pro Studio Headphones are optimized for single-ear use. These headphones deliver familiar sound and makes intonation easy.
AKG K141 MKII Features:
- Dynamic, semi-open supraaural headphones.
- Includes leatherette and velvet earpads.
- Detachable 10′ straight cable and 16′ coiled cable included.
- Professional hi-fi stereo studio headphones.
- Self-adjusting headband for optimum fit.
- Patented Varimotion speakers.
- Type: semi-open, dynamic headphones.
- Sensitivity: 101 dB/mW, 114 dB/V.
- Frequency range: 18 to 24,000 Hz.
- Rated impedance: 55 ohms.
- Max. input power: 200 mW.
- Earpads: leather and velvet.
- Cable: 3 m single-sided and 5 m coiled cable (99,9% oxygen-free); plug-in cable on headphones (mini-XLR connector).
- Connector: gold plated stereo mini jack.
- Adapter: gold plated 1/8″ to 1/4″ screw-on adapter.
- Net weight (without cable): 225 g (7.9 oz.).
- Shipping weight: 550 g (19.4 oz.).
- Patent(s): Varimotion — multiple-thickness diaphragm for dynamic transducer (Patent no. AT 403.751, US 6,185,809, EP 814.637 (DE, DK, FI, FR, GB, IT, NL),. JP 3.927.651); . Acoustics slot resistor for dynamic transducer (Patent no. AT 408.706, US 6,639,991, ZL 01116806).