AKG IP2 High Performance In-Ear Monitoring Headphones
The AKG IP2 High Performance In-Ear Monitoring Headphones set the bar for monitoring headphones. These are high-quality in-ear stereo headphones. The AKG IP2 in-ear headphones offer you a detailed frequency response with great noise reduction.
Within thee gray earpieces are powerful drivers. These reproduce a natural sound with great clarity on all levels. 3 sizes of eartips are included to assure a snug, comfortable fit for hours of listening. This also helps to maximize any ambient noise reduction.
The AKG IP2 High Performance In-Ear Monitoring Headphones come with a sliding cable tie to allow adjustment of the cable. A standard 3.5mm mini plug provides connectivity for a majority of today’s most popular consumer audio devices. A protective carrying case and bag are included for convenient storage. The IP2 in-ear headphones connect to the SPR 4 bodypack receiver.
AKG IP2 Earphone Features:
- In-ear, closed-back design for isolation of stage noise
- High-performance dynamic driver ensures high dynamic range, even at very low frequencies
- Individual fit with three different sleeves (S, M, L) protective carrying case and bag included
AKG IP2 Earphone Specifiactions:
- Headphone type: closed
- Audio Frequency bandwidth: 12 Hz to 23.5 kHz
- Sensitivity: 121 dB SPL/V
- Rated Impedance: 16 Ohms
- Detachable cable: no
- Cable Length: 1.15 m
- Audio Interface:
- Type: Jack Stereo (1/8″)
- Gender: Male
- Contacts: 3-pin
- Interface Finish: Gold
- Finish: dark gray
- Dimensions: 20 mm L x 12 mm W x 12 mm H