The DN-F450R offers a simplified, cost competitive solid state recording and playback capability. Derived from the DN-F650R, the half rack size unit provides for recording and playback to and from SD and SDHC flash memory cards, with USB connectivity to PC for file management and transfer. Balanced analog inputs on XLR are featured alongside unbalanced I/O. Stereo and mono audio channels are simultaneously available, and PCM WAV and MP3 file formats are supported, at 48 / 44.1 kHz and 32 – 320 kbps. Serial and contact closure remote controls are supported, and a headphone out with volume control is included. Selectable playback modes, power on auto play, marking and mark search, audible quick search, and easy file search with the front panel jog wheel are all featured.
Denon DN-500R Audio Recorder
- Records to SD/SDHC and USB Media
- MP3 and WAV at 24-bit/96 kHz Resolution
- Relay Record Backs Up Data
- XLR, RCA, and AES/EBU Audio Connections
- RS-232c, GPIO, USB Keyboard Control
- Monitor Signal While Recording
- EDL Marking and File Editing
- Bright OLED Display
- Timer Recording and Playback
- Includes DMP Mark Editor Software
Based on the innovative design of our hugely popular PMD660, the rugged and robust Marantz PMD661 incorporates a wide range of technical advances and convenience features that help it excel in virtually any application. Big enough to accommodate dual XLR microphones and light enough for handheld use, the PMD661 offers exceptional recording quality in literally any location.